NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Beautiful stuff, however I really think we have to remember that the fact that Galaxy is just empty space mixed in a few floating objects probably has something to do with the graphics and visuals. Still lovely art design.

Beautiful stuff, however I really think we have to remember that the fact that Galaxy is just empty space mixed in a few floating objects probably has something to do with the graphics and visuals. Still lovely art design.

True, but alot of the levels are mixed with way more than a few floating objects, some of the levels are huge.

Beautiful stuff, however I really think we have to remember that the fact that Galaxy is just empty space mixed in a few floating objects probably has something to do with the graphics and visuals.

Well, then you think wrong. SMG has huge drawing distance, and on the top of that, doesn't load at all. Game keeps every planetoids complete models, physics, textures, objects, shaders and other data in memory. All of this is quite taxing, and probably not much easier for console than drawing simple landscape.

They better make a sequel to Luigis Mansion to compensate for the absence of Luigi in Galaxy.

If he is absent in Galaxy, you mean?

I think they'll make him playable, like NSMB.

I don't think Luigi will be used for co-op play.

However, maybe you can unlock him as the main character for a second playthrough mode.

Or, you'll get to use him for a mission or two.

Or, he'll just make an appearance in the game.

If he is absent in Galaxy, you mean?

I think they'll make him playable, like NSMB.

Nah, I think we would have seen something by now then. He wasnt playable in Sunshine either so why should he be playable now?

I don't think Luigi will be used for co-op play.

However, maybe you can unlock him as the main character for a second playthrough mode.

Or, you'll get to use him for a mission or two.

Or, he'll just make an appearance in the game.

Or for a sudden surprise twist when the final game hits the stores and gamers first load it up and watch the opening titles Mario appears then suddenly Luigi jumps in and beats Mario down and changes the title to Super Luigi Galaxy

:heh:

I think they'll do exactly what they did in NSMB and have him playable after you finish the game. An epic mario adventure like this deserves Luigi in some capacity.

Or for a sudden surprise twist when the final game hits the stores and gamers first load it up and watch the opening titles Mario appears then suddenly Luigi jumps in and beats Mario down and changes the title to Super Luigi Galaxy

:heh:

haha yeah! everything we've seen of galaxy so far is just mini-levels in the controls tutorial.

It's the sequel to Luigi's mansion after all!

haha yeah! everything we've seen of galaxy so far is just mini-levels in the controls tutorial.

It's the sequel to Luigi's mansion after all!

You've got it all wrong. All the screenshots are fake, and the E3/GC demos were actually running on brand new PCs. The real game is actually a Wiimake of Luigi's Mansion.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it's coming out in november i hope in 2008 they bring out another mario dancing game

I think they'll do exactly what they did in NSMB and have him playable after you finish the game. An epic mario adventure like this deserves Luigi in some capacity.

You would think it... But I like them to be seperate to be honest.

I like the idea of splitting them up. Mario is so cool on his own. Mario 64 porved this i believe.

I agree, hopefully he'll be there for a second playthrough with some unique skills, like the old higher jump, etc. Gives some motivation to play through again for sure.