NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

I suppose, I still have doubts about it being number 1, definitly 2, but I can see AC sneaking in there

Yeh its possible I was just being an excited Nintendo fanny:heh:

Yeh its possible I was just being an excited Nintendo fanny:heh:

lol, it deserves to be number 1, well I mean I'm sure it will do. With the Wii being so popular here I suppose there's a chance.

Mario for number 1!!!!

owe dont worry this will be nr1.

although if you see wiisports as a game than wiisports beats it all no mater what

owe dont worry this will be nr1.

although if you see wiisports as a game than wiisports beats it all no mater what

lol, I meant in the Charts in the UK seeing as assasins creed is released on the same day.

I agree with the quality bit, but since when does quality equal most popular in games these days?

(lol I'm so negative)

Your not negative your just realistic. Assasins Creed will be on 3 formats, 360, PS3 and PC, that alone should secure the top of the charts against Mario. Dont get me wrong I would love Mario to steal its thunder I just dont see it happening.

Your not negative your just realistic. Assasins Creed will be on 3 formats, 360, PS3 and PC, that alone should secure the top of the charts against Mario. Dont get me wrong I would love Mario to steal its thunder I just dont see it happening.

Never underestimate the power of the Italian Plumber.

Never underestimate the power of the Italian Plumber.

In a country where the likes of Need for Speed get Christmas Number 1s I really do.

Yup. But then again, ninty's advertising recently has been verging on viral on tv (in a good way), so maybe they will bring out all the stops for their mascot.

There's a chance, a slim one, but we'll see.

Yup. But then again, ninty's advertising recently has been verging on viral on tv (in a good way), so maybe they will bring out all the stops for their mascot.

There's a chance, a slim one, but we'll see.

viral, you think? well i see it in tv shows, after tv shows, in magazines, in the street

nah no way

Hm, so it's Bioshock later this week, then Super Paper Mario in mid-september, then Halo 3 in late september, Zelda: PH and MP3 in october, perhaps Battalion Wars II in between. Then all hell breaks loose in november with Assassins Creed, Guitar Hero 3, Forever Blue, Super Mario Galaxy, Nights, Mass Effect, Burnout 5 and RE: Umbrella Chronicles. Wow, what a marathon...

Hm, so it's Bioshock later this week, then Super Paper Mario in mid-september, then Halo 3 in late september, Zelda: PH and MP3 in october, perhaps Battalion Wars II in between. Then all hell breaks loose in november with Assassins Creed, Guitar Hero 3, Forever Blue, Super Mario Galaxy, Nights, Mass Effect, Burnout 5 and RE: Umbrella Chronicles. Wow, what a marathon...

Might not make it this year, might be Q1/08.

SMG is my number 1 priority this year.

I dunno if Galaxy will get a No.1 spot in the charts, but I'm pretty certain it will stay in the all formarts Top 10 throughout November and December. Should defintley be No.1 in the monthly charts that Amercia serve tho.

Sunshine performed very badly no? Belive it only got to No.4 and only stayed in the Top 10 for 2 weeks. Anyone got any stats on this matter?

It's never really fifa.. not since pro evolution came to town.

i'd say need for speed because people are idiots.

How about adding November 16th to the thread title?

Someone should edit the Metroid Prime 3: Corruption title as well.

Don't tell me need for speed is going to be number 1 again this christmas:(

Yes, but no-where near as long as the others.

Assasins Creed will be one of the big sellers, i think Haggis is right.

So is Mario Galaxy definately out November 16th? Because thats amazing.

According to Games Rader, Mario will don his Red and White suit when he gets a Fire Flower.