Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

Haven't been near this thread in so long (months and months!) as I didn't want to know a thing about Galaxy. I'm glad I stayed away. I got the game on friday morning and 'finished' it today. I will be going back to get every last star though as the game is simply unbelievable.

I love it! ..and like flameboy says, it gets better and better! You have no idea how true that is, the further you get the more amazing it becomes. Best Game Ever? :heh:

Haven't been near this thread in so long (months and months!) as I didn't want to know a thing about Galaxy. I'm glad I stayed away. I got the game on friday morning and 'finished' it today. I will be going back to get every last star though as the game is simply unbelievable.

I love it! ..and like flameboy says, it gets better and better! You have no idea how true that is, the further you get the more amazing it becomes. Best Game Ever? :heh:

I have to say it is as close to any game ever to topping OoT as my fav game. I thought Resi 4 would but not.

I went round my mate's house yesterday and played this for about 2 hours, it's so good I went and bought my own copy today! I think I'm gonna go set my wii up now and continue playing(i even copied the save to my SD :D). I'm just a little worried about the lifespan of it, alot of people seem to be halfway through already and it's only been out a few days :s

I dont think you need to worry about life span. Some stars are 3 minute jobs, most are 10 minute jobs and some are 30 minute jobs, some need multiple attempts others dont.

It does have a major reason for a replay aswell.

I have to say it is as close to any game ever to topping OoT as my fav game. I thought Resi 4 would but not.

I have to agree with you. I'm on 68 stars and have enjoyed getting every last one. I will keep going on the quest to get the rest of them as I'm determined to see every last thing the game has to offer. Only then will I be able to decide where it lies in my favourite games :heh:

oh ya they do indeed but man are they fun to do

ha ha oh they days of being back there, 51 stars myself, things get alot more fun once u get to use all the new powers

huh?! NEW powers?! damn i have got to get further! :P well right now I am on 22 stars so its a start:) (just beat bowser btw!)

I have to agree with you. I'm on 68 stars and have enjoyed getting every last one. I will keep going on the quest to get the rest of them as I'm determined to see every last thing the game has to offer. Only then will I be able to decide where it lies in my favourite games :heh:

yeah I have to agree actually. Will require 120 stars complete and atleast one more play through before it can topple OoT.

UK Chart

01 (*) [360] Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)

02 (01) [360] Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)

03 (*) [WII] Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)

04 (05) [NDS] Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)

05 (*) [PS3] Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)

06 (06) [NDS] More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)

07 (02) [PS3] Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)

08 (11) [PS2] High School Musical: Sing It! (Disney Interactive Studios)

09 (03) [PS2] Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 (Thq)

10 (04) [PS2] The Simpsons Game (Electronic Arts)

11 (*) [PC] Crysis (Electronic Arts)

UK Chart

01 (*) [360] Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)

02 (01) [360] Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)

03 (*) [WII] Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)

04 (05) [NDS] Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)

05 (*) [PS3] Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)

I actually expected Number One.

Irish Charts:

TOP 10 ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE (ALL PRICES), WEEK ENDING 17 November 2007

01 (*) Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)

02 (02) The Simpsons Game (Electronic Arts)

03 (01) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)

04 (06) Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)

05 (03) Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 (Thq)

06 (04) Fifa 08 (Electronic Arts)

07 (07) More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)

08 (*) Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)

09 (18) High School Musical: Sing It! (Disney Interactive Studios)

10 (05) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)

Irish Charts:

TOP 10 ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE (ALL PRICES), WEEK ENDING 17 November 2007

01 (*) Assassin's Creed (Ubisoft)

02 (02) The Simpsons Game (Electronic Arts)

03 (01) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)

04 (06) Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)

05 (03) Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 (Thq)

06 (04) Fifa 08 (Electronic Arts)

07 (07) More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)

08 (*) Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)

09 (18) High School Musical: Sing It! (Disney Interactive Studios)

10 (05) Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)

Can't understand how Brain Training and More Brain Training outsold SMG!! Although I suppose SMG is only out a few days!