N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

When you do see it, switch off your brain and don't expect it to look or feel like Super Mario... then you'll enjoy it for a fun, hilarious romp (the best kind).

The DVD's £5. Might go out and buy it. I've seen it before but I don't remember anything about it.

I've seen the movie when I was really young, like 8 or 9. I didn't even know about Mario back then. I liked it back then, but I wonder what I'll think about it when I see it again, I don't remember much about it. The goomba's in the movie freak me out though.

goomba.jpg

How was that made?

I've seen the movie when I was really young, like 8 or 9. I didn't even know about Mario back then. I liked it back then, but I wonder what I'll think about it when I see it again, I don't remember much about it. The goomba's in the movie freak me out though.

goomba.jpg

:D

I so remember them! Love it!

Noooo I'm on holiday from the 12th to 19th.

If I give someone my mobile number can you ring me on the 18th. I'll tell my girlfriend it's a family emergency and we have to go home.

I'll deal with the consequences after wards, although she may be liable to throw my Wii across the room.

Decisions, decisions :)

Noooo I'm on holiday from the 12th to 19th.

If I give someone my mobile number can you ring me on the 18th. I'll tell my girlfriend it's a family emergency and we have to go home.

I'll deal with the consequences after wards, although she may be liable to throw my Wii across the room.

Decisions, decisions :)

Jeez...its just a game...calm yourself steggy lol

Jeez...its just a game...calm yourself steggy lol

Lol, don't worry, I'm just kidding. If I did anything like that my girlfriend would be more likely to throw me across the room.

I'm back on the 19th and I've booked the 20th off anyway, so I'll have all of that day to play it. :yay: