N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I play Metroid Prime 1 and 2 before playing this? I have Metroid Prime, which is great, but I haven't completed it. Will do though on my new Wii :D

Hehe...the last boss is gonna kick your ass :heh:. Get MP2 aswell, It'll be much more fun playing Prime 3 when you're already into the series...

Well, It'll look a hell of a lot better than Zelda, seeing as it was built specifically for Wii...

Well, that obvious! And i think that this will be the truly game that will show to us the real horsepower of the Wii. I just hope that people do really say "Wow"

I think this game will be nice looking. I'm looking forward to this a lot, I loved MP and MP2, but the whole dark world light world thing didn't really do it for me, nor did the ammo system. But it was still great.

My only concerns are over the controls. I wish the option of classic controls was in there too.

Oh dear, is it fanwank time already? Sheesh...

I'm really looking forward to this game but I hope that they really do focus on the story this time. From that lond demo video on IGN there seem to be a lot of scripted scenes and storyboarded sequences so I would think so but still. Just hope that they dont hash up the story and come up with some weak explanation for phazon.

Oh and for those above, do not the ship. I know I wont be when I'm blasting a huge boss in the face with it's cannons.

How can you put a percentage on something liek a control scheme.

It works or it doesn't. It's a primary function.. the game shouldn't progress unless it works.

Every button should do something, if it doesn't do something the button shouldn't be used. Simple philosophy.

Seeing as Metroid has been going since the earliest stages of Wii development any controller problems going into 2007 are unnacceptable.

It looks quite pacey with the music.

I really hope the game is just as long as the others, and i hope there are loads of secrets and missile expansions. Love it when you enter a new environment or upgrade your weapon cause it opens up so many places.

As The Bard said:this will be the best game ever. Unless theres a 4th one, although that would be a different series and might not be 1st person