Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still haven't been blown away yet. Maybe when we get some higher quality vids. But the Graphics haven't WOWed me put it that way. We'll wait and see fingers cross.: peace:

This is nintendo Demuwan, no high quality video of Zelda:TP tralier and missing out showing good stuff at E3 like Super Paper Mario and Super Smash Brother Brawl.

Anyway new screenshots. : peace:

metroid-01.jpg

metroid-02.jpg

metroid-03.jpg

metroid-04.jpg

metroid-05.jpg

metroid-06.jpg

metroid-07.jpg

metroid-08.jpg

metroid-09.jpg

metroid-10.jpg

metroid-11.jpg

metroid-12.jpg

metroid-13.jpg

metroid-14.jpg

metroid-15.jpg

metroid-16.jpg

metroid-17.jpg

metroid-18.jpg

metroid-19.jpg

metroid-20.jpg

metroid-21.jpg

metroid-22.jpg

Just noticed a few things:

1. The big boxy robot thing has a hole in his chest where Samus controls it from in morph ball mode!

2. Could that be Mother Brain floating in space I see?

1. Yes.

2. Its a phazon meteorite.

To me when I saw the graphics I was like meh...

Im still waiting for Nintendo to blow me off my seat. The have done it to me so many times so I know its comming eventually. I just dont know when.

We'll have to wait and see...

I dont really care about the graphics, because I know that they will be much better when the game is released and besides its metroid prime 3: it will be fagging amazing.

I know the game will completely OWN. However If I am to give an honest opinion of the graphics they are adequate only for a frachise as exceptional as the Metroid one.

EDIT: THESE screens look damm nice though

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748547/imgs_1.html

Some of those screens are fantastic.I don't care about graphics anymore after seeing those.

The video they're from is a lot better than the pics, screengrabs from a video always look a lot worse than screens that are captured properly and released by the developers and what not.

The game is definitely above MP2, it's easy to tell in some of the footage, especially IGN's 640 x 360 version of the entire demo (I could download the HD version if I wanted but that's higher than actual Wii resolution so I expect it'd look bad) where some bits look really, really good, the morph ball bits in particular.

It's not a huge gap, but there are a lot of improvements, especially in the lighting. You cant really see the changes in screens though as opposed to video because they only really come up in motion.

The movements and animations are beyond Gcs capabilities and so are all those big enemies on the screena t once fighting. The lighting is also very impressive. Looks better than most 360 PS3 games, because they're very talented artistically.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!