Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, i keep thinking about this game lately.

I'm really trying my best not to get excited because i think the European launch date is going to dissapoint us slightly (well me, as i'm impatient, i'm sensing december).

I want this game now. I want the Wii now. PLEASE HURRY UP! :bouncy:

I walked into a GAME yesterday (first time ever) and there it was a game case like any other with the Twilight Princess logo saying in tiny letters "preorder now" (in portuguese of course). My heart skipped a beat, seeing TP (sort of) in a game store like that.

Feels good doesn't it?

We've been waiting for this game for a long time. I hope it delivers.

It will deliver. It HAS to deliver. Unspeakable things will happen to the very fabric of the universe if it doesn't. The stars shall fall, the skies will burn, the seas will boil, the dead will rise, every man, woman and child will drown in the blood of their loved ones as eternal strife and torment become woven into the very code of mankind's exsistance.

Also I'll cry.

It will deliver. It HAS to deliver. Unspeakable things will happen to the very fabric of the universe if it doesn't. The stars shall fall, the skies will burn, the seas will boil, the dead will rise, every man, woman and child will drown in the blood of their loved ones as eternal strife and torment become woven into the very code of mankind's exsistance.

Also I'll cry.

QFT my friend. QFT.

I walked into a GAME yesterday (first time ever) and there it was a game case like any other with the Twilight Princess logo saying in tiny letters "preorder now" (in portuguese of course). My heart skipped a beat, seeing TP (sort of) in a game store like that.

I remember I was at Best Buy to get my Vision:M in March, and I saw a pre-order case for TP. I was like "If only you knew the things I know":nono: about the delays.:red:

It sounds a little stupid, but I think nintendo shoul ask have the age rating to 16+, or put some moment of extreme violence in to get it raised.

The reason for this is because if people see Zelda in the shops they think "ha, nintendo, it's for kids! And it's only 7+! (3+ in the case of TWW) It must be for kids!"

(yes, the public are stupid when it comes to games)

If they see Zelda and think "ha nintendo, it's for kids! Wait a sec, it's (let's say)16+...It must be made for adults, I'll give it ago".

You never know what the public think, but this may help swing it, big time.

I never look at an age rating for a game, if people do nowadays then how sad are they. Sure the 3+ are dominating on small boxes like DS cases but who cares.

Anyway, im surprised how many people i know (2 maybe bu id never have thought it) are looking forward to a Wii. Talked to some guy and we briefly mentioned Zelda, then i left for my lesson.

Cant frickin wait for this game.

It sounds a little stupid, but I think nintendo shoul ask have the age rating to 16+, or put some moment of extreme violence in to get it raised.

The reason for this is because if people see Zelda in the shops they think "ha, nintendo, it's for kids! And it's only 7+! (3+ in the case of TWW) It must be for kids!"

(yes, the public are stupid when it comes to games)

If they see Zelda and think "ha nintendo, it's for kids! Wait a sec, it's (let's say)16+...It must be made for adults, I'll give it ago".

You never know what the public think, but this may help swing it, big time.

Screw those kind of people, just let the game be whatever rating makes the game best.