I've got:

GTAIV

Forza 2

Halo 3

GHIII

Command and Conquer 3

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Gears Of War

GRAW (when i get it back from a mate who's had it since March '07!)

I pretty much trade games in when im done with them, the only reason i still have Forza, C&C and Gears is because the trade in price is so low for them!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Blue Dragon

-Bioshock

-Dead Rising

-Eternal Sonata

-Gears of War (only because I got it cheap, very overrated)

-GTA4

-Lost Odyssey

-Mass Effect

-Naruto: Rise of a Ninja :shakehead

-Timeshift

Arcade:

-Castlevania: Symphony of The Night

-Undertow

-Puzzle Quest

I also had DOA4 but sold it to a friend pretty soon.

I don't think there many interesting games on 360 so my library is very small. I'm pretty sure the next game will be Tales of Vesperia.

Order of purchace:

Viva Pinata/Forza 2(bundle included with the console)

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Beautiful Katamari

GTAIV

Hexic HD(bought by previous owner)

UNO

Battlestar Galactica

Geometry Wars

Oooo, my turn!

-Xbox 360

Gears of War

Halo 3

Assassin's Creed

King Kong

Naruto - Rise of a Ninja

Grand Theft Auto 4

Guitar Hero 3

Dead or Alive 4

Kameo

Tomb Raider

Lost Odyssey

CrackDown

Prey

Bioshock

Oblivion

Phantasy Star Universe

Blue Dragon

Enchanted Arms

- Arcade

3d Ultra Minigolf (Free)

Aegis Wing (Free)

Assault Heroes (Free)

Bankshot Billards 2

Bomberman Live

Carcassonne (Free)

Castlevania: SOTN

Contra

Every Extend Extra Extreme (Free)

Frogger

GALAGA

Geometry Wars

Hexic HD (Free)

Hexix 2 (Free)

Marble Blast Ultra

Pac-Man

Sonic the Hedgehog (Free)

Spyglass Board Games (Free)

Street Fighter II HF

Switchball

Texas Hold'em

TMNT 1989 Arcade

Undertow (Free)

UNO

Worms

Let's see.

Retail games:

Sega Superstars Tennis

GTA 4

The Orange Box (Best game on the machine. And maybe any machine)

Bioshock

Bully

Lost Odyssey

Earth Defense Force

Beautiful Katamari

Devil May Cry 4

Mass Effect

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty 2

Guitar Hero III

Guitar Hero II

Viva Pinata: Party Animals

Star Trek Legacy

Oblivion

Viva Pinata

Assassin's Creed

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Eternal Sonata

Halo 3 (Disc scratched so I can't sell it)

Gears of War

Blue Dragon (Still unplayed, lol)

Arcade:

Rez HD

Ikaruga

E4

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Mr. Driller Online

Puzzle Fighter HD

Triggerheart Exelica

N+

Lumines Live!

Pac Man CE

Metal Slug 3

Undertow

Space Giraffe (Really underrated)

Alien Hominid

Bomberman Live

Marble Blast

Castlevania

Double Dragon

UNO

Worms

Geometry Wars

Texas Hold'em

Frogger

DOOM

Hexic HD

Pac Man

Mircosoft doing the Halo series for now on?

On a much more serious note, hearts are heavy here at Bungie -- even the cold, shriveled prune in my chest -- as this week, Frankie announced his decision to leave the studio. As much as you all will miss Frank, Bungie will miss him that much and more. He brought a finely shaped dome, spot-on writing and a much-needed Scottish lilt to Bungie. Good luck, Broconnor.

A note from Frank and one final Mister Chief are below:

"Dear BungieFans,

It’s not you, it’s me.

In many ways, you’re too good for me. You can find someone better. Maybe a little hairy dude. Maybe a Hungarian Unicyclist. I just know that I don’t deserve you, and that this is just as hard for me as it is for you.

Yours truly,

Frankie.

I am leaving you. I am off to work more closely with Microsoft on the Halo franchise, so I shan’t be too far away, but I wanted to take this last chance, appropriately enough in a Weekly Update, to tell you a very fond thanks. Thanks for being the most energized, enthusiastic, loyal, faithful, creative, imaginative and incredible community any video game could ever have.

Thanks for being patient when things went wrong, when playlists didn’t work, when matchmaking broke, when bugs were being fixed. Thanks for the mail, the screenshots, the movies, the machinima, the models, the paintings and the sheer enthusiasm and talent you’ve shown me over the years.

Thanks for not following through on the death threats.

Thanks for sticking with us through thick and thin and thanks for the loyalty you’re going to show Bungie over the coming years.

And on that note, let me tell you a bit about the coming years. It was very hard for me to make the decision to move on, but one thing that made it just a bit easier, was seeing the amazing work that’s coming down the pipe. I was busy working on a story for one of our next games, an experience that is destined to surprise, amaze and entertain like nothing we’ve ever made before. That game has an amazing team invested in it, and one that will be tasked with building the Next Big Thing. You should see what they’ve already achieved, you truly should.

And there are other things rumbling at Bungie, just as secret, just as epic and just as incredible. And the thing that turns all that rumbling into incredible gameplay experiences is, has always been and will always continue to be, the people. The brilliant, talented, industrious gang of geniuses who brought you everything from a monochrome Pong clone to the staggering vistas and vision of Halo 3.

Artists, engineers, musicians, designers, writers, administrators, producers, managers, even our security staff are Bungie people, through and through. They are all, every last man, woman and Bob, the very essence of the spirit of the company and the thing I will miss most of all.

There are too many to name. More than 120 now, more than double the number than when I first started, about halfway through Halo 2. Amazing to think that I am Old School Bungie, when I never felt like anything other than a wide-eyed child in a moonlit candy store.

So thanks again. And look forward to all that candy. They’re making it for you.

Goodbye, thanks for all the Photoshops today - and don’t eat stuff off the sidewalk."

I'm really getting hyped for Fable 2 (risky I know) everything about the game is shaping up nicely. I love the little quirky touches to the game and the simple logic behind the game mechanics. Hopefully it will livwe up to expectations.

On a similar note: is there a Fable 2 thread lying around anywhere?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!