Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good deal to me.

2 is good, great even, 3 is not.

It's not a bad game, it's just not call of duty, no matter what it says on the box and disk.

Call of Duty 2 is way better.

But my internet sucks and lag is enormous for CoD2 online and in CoD3 the lag is less and is more fair to me, for example if I load a complete round into my enemy, but for some reason he still kills me due to lag, he will die to.

Thats the only reason I own CoD3 is for online well and the 12 vs 12 compared to CoD2 4 vs 4. To be honest... I didn't even own CoD2, I just always borrowed it. Then I recieved CoD3 for my B-Day, but it got boring so literally last Friday I bought CoD2 off ebay for $15 because it's so much more fun.

my internet sucks and lag is enormous for CoD2 online

Unlucky, CoD 3 may have the better netcode, but the game just sucks compared to CoD2.

Have MS changed the finish on controllers BTW, I got a new one today (dropped the old one and it landed on the left shoulder button, breaking it last friday) and the new one has a more textured surface.

Unlucky, CoD 3 may have the better netcode, but the game just sucks compared to CoD2.

Have MS changed the finish on controllers BTW, I got a new one today (dropped the old one and it landed on the left shoulder button, breaking it last friday) and the new one has a more textured surface.

yeah i noticed that on my new one, the grey finish on the bottom is metallic. and it feels slightly more textured.

Man, i'm buzzing. I rarely play GoW online, but decided to hit a Ranked match. First to 12, Fuel Depo. Me and 7 other Americans. The other team was winning 11-4 (And remember this is first to 12), but we decided to stick together, and we annihalated them, i got about 5 chainsaws, probably more. And got the kill that won us the game, god damn i'm happy. I didn't die once in rounds 5-12.

Guest Stefkov

Getting full diving skills is gonna take ages. I've done all the races, and getting all the ring things i just cant be bothered with them.

Do you get more driving orbs if you finish one of those races quicker?

Just hit Level 5 on Oblivion. Nearly got all the Mage guild recomendations, just 2 to get. Have joined the Dark Brotherhood and er thats about it really. I really need to up my personality and willpower though both currently at 35 each :hmm: whereas Endurance is currently at 89 thanks to some lovely enchantments.

Skills wise Alchemy is top with 57, then Blade on 50 want to up most of my Magic really. a couple of them are still on 5 :D But anyway gonna get those last couple of Mage Guild recomendations then head into Imperial City as I have yet to enter it, wanna hit up the University to make some crazy spells and shit once they let me in.

Getting full diving skills is gonna take ages. I've done all the races, and getting all the ring things i just cant be bothered with them.

Do you get more driving orbs if you finish one of those races quicker?

Just find somewhere with some good jumps — such as the beach huts by the ferris wheel — and try to do stunts with the Agency SUV. Your Driving skill will come along nicely.

Anyone know when the patch will be released for Oblivion to improve graphical effects to match the PS3 version? Once thats out I'm getting the 2 expansions for it and playing more of it.

Well I've got the most recent patch and the only real difference is that I haven't seen any of the distant textures become blanched. There's still noticeable pop-up, and the framerate isn't exactly amazing.

Guest Stefkov
Just find somewhere with some good jumps — such as the beach huts by the ferris wheel — and try to do stunts with the Agency SUV. Your Driving skill will come along nicely.

Didnt think of that, thanks. I thought when I was only 2 star driving I managed 2 back flips in the SUV off that ledge in a Shai Gen building. So I tried it but only managed 2 back flips again. I thought I could do about 6 of them.

I'll give those huts a go tommorow.

so any one tried that armored core demo?

I tried it this morning, this is one game I was looking forward to, but the demo does not do the game justice. You can't change the button config. which really pissed me off. But I took a leap of faith and got it any ways this afternoon. I must say the game is fast paced and it totally rocks. Although I was a bit bummed they don't let you know that once you chose a Core thats it theres no going back, so play the first level with all the Core then go with the one you like.:grin::bouncy:

I am writing this just minutes after getting done with playing AC4.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

2 is good, great even, 3 is not.

It's not a bad game, it's just not call of duty, no matter what it says on the box and disk.

Seconded. It lacks the level design, set pieces and overall feel of the first two.

Yaay 360 tomorrow. Lolz.

And me, hopefully, should have arrived today. Damn gamestation fail at delivery. I ordered friday, it processed yesterday.:sad:

I tried it this morning, this is one game I was looking forward to, but the demo does not do the game justice. You can't change the button config. which really pissed me off. Bought I took a leap of faith and got it any ways this afternoon. I must say the game is fast paced and it totally rocks. Although I was a bit bummed they don't let you know that once you chose a Core thats it theres no going back, so play the first level with all the Core then go with the one you like.:grin::bouncy:

I am writing this just minutes after getting done with playing AC4.

Firstly is it AC4 out, if not is it region free?

Well I've got the most recent patch and the only real difference is that I haven't seen any of the distant textures become blanched. There's still noticeable pop-up, and the framerate isn't exactly amazing.

That must be it then. Oh well, I'll wait until I've finished a couple of other games.