N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I think I only need less than 40 agility orbs on crackdown now. I need well over 200 hidden orbs.

I wonder if theres a guide/map to show where they are..

Gamestation in-store deal;

£319.99 (could have been £314.99?)

- 360 Premium

- Extra Wireless Controller

- Lost Planet

- Gears of War

- Rainbow Six: Vegas

- Need for Speed: Carbon

I rung my local gamestation to ask about bundles and they offered Premium + GRAW + Gears of War for £300. Maybe it varies from store to store.

I have ordered the secret magic bundle from the gamestation website, which is downright awesome, (GoW + Crackdown + PGR3 + WWE + XBL Unplugged + Premium and 2 controllers for £300!!!!)

I'm anticipating its arrival now, anyone had any experience with gamestation.co.uk's shipping or courier service btw? How quick is it? is a tuesday arrival realistic?

Which 2 games would you guys reccomend to go with Crackdown and Gears. I'm thinking Dead Rising and GRAW or Virtua Tennis. Any others I should consider?

New Halo 2 Maps on April 17th!

"It's true! here's the digest version: Two new maps, both available on April 17th through the Halo 2 downloader in the game itself, and it's just $4 for the pair.The maps ar Tombstone and Desolation - remakes of Hang 'Em High and Derelict, respectively.

Go look at 'em right now: New Halo 2 Map Shots!

It's an original Xbox download, so there's no way to use MS points - and you WILL need an Xbox Live Gold account to download and play, since the original Xbox (even in BC mode) can't tell the difference between gold and silver. But you CAN use these on 360, just so we're clear. You just need to use a credit card for the purchase, instead of marketplace points. We'll have LOTS more info in the update later today, and in the meantime, here's the full text of the press release:

HALO 2 MULTIPLAYER MAPS REVEALED

Microsoft Game Studios and Bungie Studios today confirmed the upcoming release of two new, eagerly awaited downloadable maps for “Halo® 2.” The maps will be available as premium downloadable content for Xbox® and Xbox 360™ on April 17.

Fans of the original “Halo” have long requested the addition of some of their favorite maps to the critically acclaimed multiplayer experience of “Halo 2.” These re-creations, developed by Bungie and Certain Affinity Inc., are a perfect way to thank fans for their support as they surpass 800 million hours of “Halo 2” gaming on Xbox LIVE®.

The two maps will bring new life to ancient battlefields and legendary skirmishes, as both are new, improved and redesigned remakes of fan favorites from the original “Halo: Combat Evolved.” For the price of $4 for the pair, these maps bring a fresh burst of action to the seminal “Halo 2” online multiplayer experience. Both of the maps will be available through the “Halo 2” in-game content downloader for both Xbox and Xbox 360.*

The king of “Halo” maps has returned at last. Hang ’Em High, arguably the most popular multiplayer map for the original title, has been reimagined for “Halo 2” as Tombstone, with all-new graphics, features and a few hidden surprises. Now fans will enjoy the dangerous catwalks and trenches that made this the most requested “Halo” multiplayer map ever, with a modernized “Halo 2” flavor.

The second map, Desolation, is a symmetrical, Deathmatch-oriented map and a beautiful remake of the original Derelict. With new graphics and effects and a massive gameplay overhaul, the old favorite is now faster-paced and more balanced than ever — perfect for intense “Halo 2” combat."

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=certainaffinitymaps

Not sure if this has been posted already.

When was Bungie.net redesigned?

The king of “Halo†maps has returned at last. Hang ’Em High, arguably the most popular multiplayer map for the original title, has been reimagined for “Halo 2†as Tombstone, with all-new graphics, features and a few hidden surprises. Now fans will enjoy the dangerous catwalks and trenches that made this the most requested “Halo†multiplayer map ever, with a modernized “Halo 2†flavor.

The second map, Desolation, is a symmetrical, Deathmatch-oriented map and a beautiful remake of the original Derelict. With new graphics and effects and a massive gameplay overhaul, the old favorite is now faster-paced and more balanced than ever — perfect for intense “Halo 2†combat."

Excellent...: peace:

Guest Jordan
is Guitar Hero II out? some people are playing it on my friends list :S

US = April 3rd (?)

EU = April 6th

They shouldn't be playing it? O_o

US = April 3rd (?)

EU = April 6th

They shouldn't be playing it? O_o

he's playing it lol i think he works for gamespot uk though :S i'll post a pic

S7000001.jpg

S7000002.jpg

S7000003.jpg

^ there ye go, sorry for the shitty SD TV but i'm back home and my LCD is in manchester :(

Guest Jordan
I'm still not sure whether to get Guitar Hero or not. I mean it looks really cool, but I'm usually crap at these music games unless I really 'get' the song. How hard is Guitar Hero?

Its extremely hard to master.

Its a hell of alot of fun though, even on easy.

I feel like such a geek, ive been playing Oblivion pretty much for the last 5 1/2 hours. I havent even done that much just a couple of caves got 2 mage guild recomendations and cured the invisble people. Just leveled up to level 3 though and im going to kick some witches ass. Then I might go do the main quest for a bit.

1000 GAMERSCORE WOOHOO!!!

I rung my local gamestation to ask about bundles and they offered Premium + GRAW + Gears of War for £300. Maybe it varies from store to store.

I have ordered the secret magic bundle from the gamestation website, which is downright awesome, (GoW + Crackdown + PGR3 + WWE + XBL Unplugged + Premium and 2 controllers for £300!!!!)

I'm anticipating its arrival now, anyone had any experience with gamestation.co.uk's shipping or courier service btw? How quick is it? is a tuesday arrival realistic?

Which 2 games would you guys reccomend to go with Crackdown and Gears. I'm thinking Dead Rising and GRAW or Virtua Tennis. Any others I should consider?

Oblivion and GRAW, can get em both in the 2 for £40 deal at Argos

Oblivion is amazing, just wasted another evening of my life playing it. 30 hours in and ive only closed one Oblivion Gate (Kvatch), is that bad going? :laughing:

Just leveled up to level 3 though and im going to kick some witches ass. Then I might go do the main quest for a bit.

not sure i like the leveling system in Oblivion, namely how all the enemies and general bad guys also level up according to your level to maintain the challenge.

its a bit weird lol

anywho Oblivion is the best single player game on the 360 still, a year after its release and i'm still loving it, even if not that far into it yet, easter shall sort me out as will the allure of the extra content on XBL inc. shivering isle :D

Its extremely hard to master.

Its a hell of alot of fun though, even on easy.

I may get it then, even if I never play it on hard.

Finally completed all the challenges on Worms and got all the achievements. My god that got frustrating towards the end, took a lot longer to do than I was hoping. Anyone know what the next big XBLA games are btw?

No ones really playing Worms that much are they? After all the fuss, it's kinda been forgotten about. Anyone up for a Live weekend next weekend? Gears, PGR3, Halo 2, Worms etc.?

No ones really playing Worms that much are they? After all the fuss, it's kinda been forgotten about. Anyone up for a Live weekend next weekend? Gears, PGR3, Halo 2, Worms etc.?

The thing is these N-E nights and stuff just never seem to happen after all the 'yeah i'm up for it' etc.

Mmm I want Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon so damn much

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!