N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Lara demo is up also!

if you create an american account and buy US points does it actually allow you to download TV/films. Because if so I will do it tonight.

I have downloaded some us only trailers so far. they work great. Even when signing into your original account. I'm buying points tomorrow.

Yeah, they showed Mass Effect didn't they?

what i do not understand if they have these demo all primed and ready for showing why not just upload them to XBox live for public viewing?

p.s <in borats voice> u like my gamer pic?

Was it a hard game? Any annoying moments.

The actually levels themselves are fair easy, unless you stick it on the super hardest difficulty. The bosses on the other hand, some do give a challenge but that's because it's back to the old roots of gaming. The idea of finding out a pattern and then beating it by that way.

Guest Jordan

Has anyone got a decent list of games coming out on the arcade and on retail within the next couple of months?

Has anyone got a decent list of games coming out on the arcade and on retail within the next couple of months?

Over the next few month ? I dont think you will get a list for arcade games

Look what happened with worms. Microsoft had it for weeks and weeks before they released it

Get GRAW 2, Virtua Tennis 3 and Worms that should keep you busy for a while

Gameplay's release calender is pretty good for looking at upcoming games, but not many have a release date yet.

Usually I'd agree with you, but lately Gameplay's calendar has gone completely off the rails.

Just look at what is supposedly being released at the end of this month for Xbox 360:

C&C 3

Bioshock

Brothers In Arms

Medal of honor

Alone in the dark

The darkness

Indiana Jones 2007

Timeshift

Too Human

Shadowrun

Hellboy

etc

I appreciate that they might not be given an exact release date and need to put the games on their site for pre orders, but why can't they just put TBA 2007 or something rather than making a mockery of their release calendar pages. The same thing is happening for the Wii release calendar too.

Edited release dates...

Usually I'd agree with you, but lately Gameplay's calendar has gone completely off the rails.

Just look at what is supposedly being released at the end of this month for Xbox 360:

C&C 3 - Not likely, EA confirmed that it's being released on 360 later this year

Bioshock - Probably not too far away, though I don't think it'll be out this soon.

Brothers In Arms

Medal of honor - Hmmmm...

Alone in the dark

The darkness - Looks like it's out June in USA, god knows when we'll get it though.

Indiana Jones 2007 - I don't think so.

Timeshift

Too Human - Hahahahaha!!!

Shadowrun

Hellboy

etc

I appreciate that they might not be given an exact release date and need to put the games on their site for pre orders, but why can't they just put TBA 2007 or something rather than making a mockery of their release calendar pages. The same thing is happening for the Wii release calendar too.

Indeed, I wish they got their fact right sometimes...