Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I so hope they put the Spartan armour in the avatar store!

I hope they put it in as a free unlockable with the next Halo game tbh because paying for avatar clothing seems really pointless, especially if it ends up being more than 50 or 100 microsoft points :/ you can get a whole arcade game for 400 points so to me, 100 points on some avatar clothing that doesn't really do anything sounds expensive, still I hope they make it available in the store for people who want to buy it I guess, I just think it would be better if they kept stuff like that free. :)

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The downloadable games sounds silly. You can download your games onto friends consoles if you have your gamertag.

If you have your disc, you don't need your gamertag...

It's one way to say to customers that your purchase is final I guess. Once you've payed and downloaded you can't trade it in or get money back.

Pay for Avatar clothing? No thanks. I'll stick with the generic crap.

N:E, i have a question.

I'm looking to purchase a few new games, one of them being Gears of War II. Would it be a good idea to re-buy the original before playing the new title?

Also, anybody have some game recommendations for me. I like my shooters, action-adventures and stuff like that. Take a look at my gamertag for games i've played for any ideas as such. I'm stumped.

If youv already played gears 1 i doubt youll need a refresher, its an easy story to get back into.

And shooters,

Bioshock, Condemened 1, Halo, Battlefield Bad Company would be my recommendations :)

I never actually beat the original Gears (please don't kill me)

Downloading a demo of Bioshock as we speak, cheers for those recommendations Skunky

Edited by Jimbob

Ah then give it a play through then, the first's better than the second anyways :P

Bioshocks a cracker of a game, such a good story, perfect game to play in a dark room alone and get lost with, its like a good book lol.

Turned my 360 on for the first time in over a year yesterday. Got the NXE update, which takes some getting used to but the new dashboard is a marked improvement over the last one. Avatars are also fairly cool, despite the Nintendo fanboy in me sobbing to himself whenever I lay eyes on the virtual me. Doesn't seem to be much use for them right now though.

I had a few games on Halo 3, heard some Americans mocking someone on the other team and laughing profusely at their own 'jokes' ("'Ello guvnor, would you like some tea mate?" When will they learn that we don't talk like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins?), somehow I completely forgot about the joys of Xbox Live.

Bought Gears of War 2 for £14.99, should be with me tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone had a 1 month trial code for Xbox Live that they would be kind enough to offer me? :)

I shat myself when I saw Tellyn was on Xbox Live yesterday.

D00d, do you actually have a decent reason for not being online in over a fugging year? Goddammit!

Lack of fundage to feed my gaming habits beyond one console. I have a job now, with about £100 of tax coming back to me soon, so I'm splashing out. :heh: The first thing I did was get a name change, my original Gamertag was dire.

I will have a look for you, Nathan.

Thanks a lot Adam! :D

Turned my 360 on for the first time in over a year yesterday. Got the NXE update, which takes some getting used to but the new dashboard is a marked improvement over the last one. Avatars are also fairly cool, despite the Nintendo fanboy in me sobbing to himself whenever I lay eyes on the virtual me. Doesn't seem to be much use for them right now though.

I had a few games on Halo 3, heard some Americans mocking someone on the other team and laughing profusely at their own 'jokes' ("'Ello guvnor, would you like some tea mate?" When will they learn that we don't talk like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins?), somehow I completely forgot about the joys of Xbox Live.

Bought Gears of War 2 for £14.99, should be with me tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone had a 1 month trial code for Xbox Live that they would be kind enough to offer me? :)

Why didn't you upgrade last year to NXE? :\

I haven't heard a single abusive word from randomers since before the NXE update.

TRELLYN when I got uyour message I was fucking crazy., Did you change your gamertag? I could have sworn it wasn't always tellyn245, something else, wtf, can't remember though, bah.

BUT ON THE PLUS SIDEL: I was epically happoy to see you bacxk online, truly. Look forward to you playing game swith us. GOW2 is beyond a azinbg.

This is annoying. Xbox.com isn't loading and I can't view the marketplace fully on the Xbox.

A friend of mine had the same problem last night, seems Live is being shitty atm, it's probably why they have maint scheduled soon tbf, hopefully it'll be running a bit smoother again after they've fixed it.

A friend of mine had the same problem last night, seems Live is being shitty atm, it's probably why they have maint scheduled soon tbf, hopefully it'll be running a bit smoother again after they've fixed it.

Apparently it's people on Sky Broadband that have the problems.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!