Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised something: The three games I'm most looking forward to this year are all the sequels to 07's big new IP. Namely: Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Assassins Creed 2. The only thing missing from the big second half of 07 as I remember it is a new Orange Box.

I hate customer service!

I have just phoned them up as my credit card has been comprimised so I cancelled it and want the details removed from Live. I had to talk to some indian women who didn't have a clue what I was saying, took me a good 5 mins for her to get my gamertag right. After about another 10 mins of repeating myself she told me I couldn't remove my cards details as its in use with an active account! She then spent another 10 mins trying to explain what I had to do, which I already knew.

Thats rubbish, because I had a card removed from my account. Although, when I did it, it was an English guy. He didn't know what to do either, but said he would "ask his manager and have his manager call back within 48 hours". Three days later I hadn't had a call back, but the card was removed.

You can remove cards via the Xbox website now. Go to the Community tab, then My Xbox, click on Manage Profile and then head to Manage Payment Options. Unless that wasn't working for you?

Yeah, that was the first thing I tried but it didn't work as its linked with my active gamertag. Basically I just have to wait til my new card arrives and then phone them back up and get them to switch everything around.

Got Riddick today which i'm really looking forward to playing after reading some glowing reviews. Also been playing Xmen Wolverine which is loads of fun - may actually pick it up even though I have no interest in the franchise. Was about to play Ghosbusters but the damn debug machine broke; argh! Although, the general consensus seemed to be the Wii version was a more enjoyable to play with the motion controls.

I hate customer service!

I have just phoned them up as my credit card has been comprimised so I cancelled it and want the details removed from Live. I had to talk to some indian women who didn't have a clue what I was saying, took me a good 5 mins for her to get my gamertag right. After about another 10 mins of repeating myself she told me I couldn't remove my cards details as its in use with an active account! She then spent another 10 mins trying to explain what I had to do, which I already knew.

Not sure if it's the same problem, but when my gamertag got corrupted because my old Visa card expired, I fixed it by redownloading the gamertag.

I just saw the Assassin's Creed II trailers, and, well: Bologna/Firenze/Pisa is my guess, if not Venice too to appease the sight-seers.

Well the first teaser trailer had a lot to do with Da Vinci and there had been rumours couple of months ago about the setting being renaissance Venice.

So I´d put money on Venice being one of the cities.

I think Venice is very likely, especially since they specifically confirmed that you can swim in this one.

That's a bit annoying, if only as the canals are too wide to jump across - kinda defeats the purpose of the game. Still, I'll have a rather handy advantage as the city hasn't grown much and I know it like the back of my hand.

It started a few days ago, there's been an ad for it on the dashboard for a while, but whenever I go to the site I can't find anything... and you only get like 200 points, if you're lucky.

On the dashboard ad it says you have to check on Fridays and this is the first Friday of three that they are giving away points.

has anyone ere sent a guitar hero guitar to activision for repair? ive filled out a warrenty claim and it said its gunna be picked up in a few days but failed to mention how its supposed to be packaged and how long it will take to get back to me :(.

Res evil 5 - currently on 2-2 awesome so far

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!