NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

£135...

I might miss out on this until a later date. I'm not sure paying that much money to play by myself for now. It'll be keeping the money to the side that would be the hard part. Unbelievable the price though. It's no region free is it?

£135...

I might miss out on this until a later date. I'm not sure paying that much money to play by myself for now. It'll be keeping the money to the side that would be the hard part. Unbelievable the price though. It's no region free is it?

Same here mate.....still can't believe it.....£135 can't be right.....I'm gonna wait for official info to come out...:heh:

Actually now that I think about it; it's gonna be £130 + god knows how much more for all that DLC I need.

The decider on whether I buy it or not; was that rumour of Hysteria by Muse being included for the Euro version proven true/false? If it's true it's a must buy for me, I'm very slightly in love with that song. :indeed:

Out of all the Radiohead songs they could have put in Rock Band...

Since it's gonna cost over £100 I won't be buying anyway. Fuck you EA.

Rock Band (only for Xbox360) in EU.

Release: 22.05.2008

Prices:

Rock Band Software - 69,99 €

Rock Band Guitar Wireless - 79,99 €

Rock Band Drum - 89,99 €

Rock Band Bundle (complete) - 169,99 €

bv86h.jpg

Wooooww you guys are getting raped for prices.

They're gonna be alienating alot of people out with that price.

Since it's gonna cost over £100 I won't be buying anyway. Fuck you EA.

I'm with you matey. Fuck you EA.

I think someone broke into my house last night and smeared Vaseline all over my TV. Either that or the Mr. Driller port was really lazy. It's loads of fun as always though. It's more like the original than any of the sequels, so it's pretty hard and really unforgiving.

Also- Hello.

Yeah apparently the Mr Driller port has serious bugs in the online mode. A bit of a joke considering it's been named "Mr Driller Online".

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed off about it. Not that that's stopped me playing it non stop for hours. :P

Rock Band pricing is pretty rage worthy too, but I'll get it as I am a consumer whore.

Sorry to be a bit obscure, but... Bananagrabber! I haven't seen you in ages...Man, I miss the old days of online Gears madness...

Just finished CoD4 campaign. It's a fantastic piece of in game story telling, though the story itself is a little off. Nice epilogue mini-mission though.

Need a bit of help it could help me win a free Xbox360 game of my choice.

One of these picture is not from a 360 game:

getraun_april2008_q5.jpg

I know that C is Crackdown and I think that D is Rockstar Table Tennis

I don't suppose anyone else is playing Sega Superstars Tennis? The online is dead already,which is a shame because it's a really good tennis game. Having Beat and Gum in it hasn't affected my judgment at all. No.

I don't suppose anyone else is playing Sega Superstars Tennis? The online is dead already,which is a shame because it's a really good tennis game. Having Beat and Gum in it hasn't affected my judgment at all. No.

I was gonna pick it up but I tried the demo and got owned, think I managed to score twice. I loved the HotD mini game though.

Is there any reason to if you already own Virtua Tennis 3?

Is there any reason to if you already own Virtua Tennis 3?

Uh, probably not. It's a bit simpler and the mini games are excellent but probably not £35 better... Excellent game if you don't have VT3 though. :p

i got "just cause" for £2.99 in comet dueing the week :D pretty cool game so far as well. Havent played it a awful lot as got SSBB

I tried the demo again and discovered that you have to get into position and hold X before the ball reaches you (as opposed to tapping it when it's next to you). I think I may pick up the full game sometime next week.