NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

After feeling bad for playing Hitman only once in the 18 months I've had it when it was a present I decided to give it a go.

I had to change the switch on my AV cable to composite and change the display setting to PAL 60 then switch it back to component before it would play...

Playing it has put me in a bad mood for the whole day. The controls in that game are so annoying. I was pressing the button for strangle and it just wasn't doing it. I have no clue what I was doing wrong. I then got killed because it wasn't doing what I wanted, and it sent me back to the start of the mission.

WTF :blank:

lol samething happened when I played it and I never touched the game again.

Wow. Army of Two's multiplayer is quite busy.

Question: The multiplayer achievements. Can they be done with just friends? Say a 1 on 1?

Wow. Army of Two's multiplayer is quite busy.

Question: The multiplayer achievements. Can they be done with just friends? Say a 1 on 1?

Needs to be 2 on 2. You and Rob can boost off me if you want as I have them already.

i need the army of two multiplayer achievments, if we can get em between us?

lol samething happened when I played it and I never touched the game again.

I might try again, my Dad bought it me on the way back from a trip to China. I played it the first day then not for 18 months. Played it for the first time again today.

Gah, I'm RROD'd. Second time. :(

Hopefully it won't take too long. They're refusing to send me out a box to package it up in too which sucks, I'm sure they sent me one last time.

Well I've got Forza M2 out of Microsoft for it having to get sent back straight after repaired.

They are telling us though that we have to pay £10 for a replacement disk for Halo 3. Now considering it was the xbox that broke it when it was supposed to be repaired I'm finding it outrageous. How would I go about approaching the trading standards about it? 'cause they arn't budging and are insistent that we have to pay. I wouldn't mind if it was £5 max but the fact that they are charging for it is appalling any way.

Well I've got Forza M2 out of Microsoft for it having to get sent back straight after repaired.

They are telling us though that we have to pay £10 for a replacement disk for Halo 3. Now considering it was the xbox that broke it when it was supposed to be repaired I'm finding it outrageous. How would I go about approaching the trading standards about it? 'cause they arn't budging and are insistent that we have to pay. I wouldn't mind if it was £5 max but the fact that they are charging for it is appalling any way.

That is truely appalling. If something like that happened to me I'd probably tell them to piss off and sell off my Xbox and buy everything for PS3.

Some of what Microsoft has done this generation is so stupid and probably cost them a fair few sales.

How long have Original Xbox games been appearing on your profile?

Either speak with trading standards then speak to microsoft again.

Or

Speak to microsoft and tell them you're going to (or lie and say you have) speak to trading standards.

Effectively shit them up a bit. What they're doing is not on.

I'd actually go straight to trading standards. Making you pay for something their crappy machine broke is a joke.

Played Hitman again, and for some reason everything actually worked. Think I'm going to give the game a proper play through later.

I want to scream really really loud. I've just defeated someone in Eternal Sonata.

FUCK YOU RONDO AGAIN. FUCK YOU IN THE FACE.

If anyone else has played/playing Eternal Sonata this Rondo is the second time you fight her and she's a bitch. Just defeated her by doing Harmony Chains of about 7 in a row. I feel relieved now.

Lovefilm sent me The Darkness on Friday, such an awesome game really enjoying it. Didn't it pretty much bomb?

Lovefilm sent me The Darkness on Friday, such an awesome game really enjoying it. Didn't it pretty much bomb?

The Darkness is such a love/hate game. I absolutely hated it, yet my friend thinks its one of the best on the 360.

I want to scream really really loud. I've just defeated someone in Eternal Sonata.

FUCK YOU RONDO AGAIN. FUCK YOU IN THE FACE.

If anyone else has played/playing Eternal Sonata this Rondo is the second time you fight her and she's a bitch. Just defeated her by doing Harmony Chains of about 7 in a row. I feel relieved now.

Would you recommend it though? FF12 isn't sucking me in as much as the previous games did, I'm waiting or an excuse to put it away.

I loved it. Finished it in 3 days.

Would you recommend it though? FF12 isn't sucking me in as much as the previous games did, I'm waiting or an excuse to put it away.

I love the game. But that's my opinion.

It's got a lot of cutscenes. A lot. You'll be sat there watching a 20 minute cutscene at some points. It's basically an interactive movie. You watch most of the important parts and actually take part in the moving around the world/fighting bosses and monsters. The battle system is different which is why I like it a lot more than Blue Dragon. You get to move around in the battle scenes, even though attack is repeatedly pressing A you can combine this with special moves. Then later on when you play more you can unlock Harmony Chains which is linking these special moves together. I was getting links of 7 or 8.

It looks stunning aswell so most of the cutscenes I sat with my mouth open.

There's also cutscenes of story telling on Chopin's part. It plays the piece of music the Chapters name is based on and plays a series of pictures whilst subtitles tell you a story. It's a nice history on Chopin so either you'll hate it or love it.

I can't play Hitman. I just don't even know where to begin. I thought I'd check out a walkthrough to see if I could get into it, I tried doing what the walkthrough said and people just shot at me.

Can't be bothered with it.

I love the game. But that's my opinion.

It's got a lot of cutscenes. A lot. You'll be sat there watching a 20 minute cutscene at some points. It's basically an interactive movie. You watch most of the important parts and actually take part in the moving around the world/fighting bosses and monsters. The battle system is different which is why I like it a lot more than Blue Dragon. You get to move around in the battle scenes, even though attack is repeatedly pressing A you can combine this with special moves. Then later on when you play more you can unlock Harmony Chains which is linking these special moves together. I was getting links of 7 or 8.

It looks stunning aswell so most of the cutscenes I sat with my mouth open.

There's also cutscenes of story telling on Chopin's part. It plays the piece of music the Chapters name is based on and plays a series of pictures whilst subtitles tell you a story. It's a nice history on Chopin so either you'll hate it or love it.

The maximum is 6, 2 for each character.

In my opinion you should stick with FFXII. ES has nice graphics and ok battle system, but the story and characters are horrible. I have seen a lot of characters I want to strangle, but ES easily has some of the worst. The game overall is not bad, but there are so many that are better. If you are one of those who dislike FFXII because of the story and characters, ES is the last game you should ever think of buying. If you really want another RPG, you should get Lost Odyssey. Some people say LO is what FFXII should have been.

I can't play Hitman. I just don't even know where to begin. I thought I'd check out a walkthrough to see if I could get into it, I tried doing what the walkthrough said and people just shot at me.

Can't be bothered with it.

Then just go in all guns blazing.

Then just go in all guns blazing.

That just gets me killed :(

Just started Half Life 2. Quite enjoying it so far. I've heard it drags on a bit though.

Try youtube videos for hitman if it's that or give up.

Hmm might do. Seems a bit pointless playing a game like that though.

Just finished Eternal Sonata. 45 minute end cut scene.

Emotional and looked great. I've already read on forums people weren't too happy with the game but I loved every minute.

I watched all the end credits and now I have to watch them all again because I didn't save before the credits rolled. I can't skip it either :( If I turn off I don't know what will happen.

You bastards!!

After watching both video reviews on various websites...

I Lost Odyssey AND Eternal Sonata!