NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just finished Eternal Sonata. 45 minute end cut scene.

Emotional and looked great. I've already read on forums people weren't too happy with the game but I loved every minute.

I watched all the end credits and now I have to watch them all again because I didn't save before the credits rolled. I can't skip it either :( If I turn off I don't know what will happen.

I got to chapter two or three and just got bored. Nothing made me care for the characters, nothing at all.

Though the little guy made me laugh a few times.

S'pose. If you look around you'd get it cheap though.

playing through eternal sonata only thing im not liking is the long cut scenes in places...and the story isnt all that special.

Christ a 45 min cut scene fuk that shit cheers for the warning

You can always, I find out the hard way, save before the cutscene when it asks and then turn off the console and start it up again. The only reason to do that though is to start the game again in encore mode. The cutscene is basically the end of the game so playing the game then not watching the cutscene will be a waste of however long it takes/took you to play it.

If you don't want to watch it it's summed up on eurofusion quite well by Guy.

You bastards!!

After watching both video reviews on various websites...

I Lost Odyssey AND Eternal Sonata!

Wha? That post didn't even make sense.

hmm.. didn't even know you could cheat with your achivements

but now MS are coming for the cheating bastards

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/87620

Havent we already discussed this?

Not that any of us has done anything remotely like this *cough* rsv2 xp glitch *cough* its really for people who were doing that gow thing i posted on the last page.

people who manipulate their save files and account information to artificially boost their Gamerscore by unlocking Achievements they didn't actually earn.

Havent we already discussed this?

Not that any of us has done anything remotely like this *cough* rsv2 xp glitch *cough* its really for people who were doing that gow thing i posted on the last page.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just re-count the gamerscores every now and then based on the achievements?

Football manager 2008 demo is up on live just in case you didn't know.

What do I need to save my game saves on another storage device?

army of two is shit hot, its good to be able to play a decent co op. Theirs fuck all of em.

Lovin the arcade style to the game, overkill is gooooood.

You can move your saves through memory in your xbox settings

Army of Two is the shittest game I've played this year. The aggro thing is good.

The game though is shite.

Just got Forza, I'm kinda new at racing sims, but I'm liking it. Whoever is generous enough to give me free stuff, you know my Live :P

ALso, I want awesome decals

Just got Forza, I'm kinda new at racing sims, but I'm liking it. Whoever is generous enough to give me free stuff, you know my Live :P

ALso, I want awesome decals

That game got really annoying. I hate how I can't build up a small collection of cars and tune them. There doesn't seem to be enough races for one type of car. My Golf ended up never getting used. And the later races are looooooooong.

Those of you lucky enough to have Rock Band, Marshmellow, 'Still Alive' the Portal song is up for download.

Now....we wait for Rock Band.

My Golf ended up never getting used. And the later races are looooooooong.

Yea, the later races are what convinced me to sell the game. And I had an ace Golf (made by one of our trusty graphic monkeys).

Hellfire, if I get a chance to borrow Forza 2 I'll send you the N-Europe Golf and perhaps a few other things (I think I still have the save files).

Yea, the later races are what convinced me to sell the game. And I had an ace Golf (made by one of our trusty graphic monkeys).

Hellfire, if I get a chance to borrow Forza 2 I'll send you the N-Europe Golf and perhaps a few other things (I think I still have the save files).

Thanks, I'd apreciate it. I got it together with Pinata, new, for 20€ (15£?), so it was a good chance. I don't mind if the races are long though, I don't usually go for racing sims, but when I do, I like them to be the real thing. I just did that German track that takes forever :P