NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The limited edition is a nice tin and an art book you look at twice. Not really worth that extra amount... plus I only paid £30 for it and I got it before its release date...

you could do it with gears. sign in and out of a tag that has achievements and the other would get it

pretty sure its too stop people who download game saves off t'internet to get the achivements.

As a ps3 owner, I'm interested, are gamerpoints just a gimick or are they actually a really great feature? They sound the bee's knees!

I just got 360 so maybe a bit biased, but I love them. I think it's a great feature that encourages to complete more of the game that you wouldn't do otherwise. It works like that on me at least.

That question will get you two bias opinions, like anything will probably.

I think they're great, a good way to urge you to play a game more than just once on the story. Achievements like getting to the highest rank in R6V2 get's you playing the game a lot to get XP. Games like Crackdown; collecting all the agility orbs and hidden orbs. Some people would give up on the game after finishing it. I went and got the orbs and I loved every minute of scouring the cities get them.

Then you'll get people saying they don't care about them. 'I play games to have fun not to show off how big my e-penis is, people who like getting achievements play games only for the achievements' etc etc.

Some of them are good, the ones that force you to go off the beaten path in a game for example. The best achievement ever is the Irony one in Bioshock. Some of them are utterly retarded for examples of this see 90% of the GH3 achievements, "win 15 consecutive ranked matches online with the controller." For example, but on the whole they are a fun thing to have although it baffles me why people rent a game because it has an easy 1000 achievement points but each to their own.

Its a way of having a constant lil score battle with a mate lol, i like em.

And yeh, theyre good when they force you to find all the extra stuff in games, and make you see everything that theyve put into the game. But stupid 15 straight wins, i dont really like. But some people must, gives em a challenge i spose.

So far, had a 360 for about 2 weeks now, and tbh I'm not too bothered about achievements. They are nice but I don't have much time to go through all of them cos of revision for exams in May/June.

Anyways, I'm on my first free month of Live now, my gamer tag is babs24. Add me if u want!

What the shit.

What have microsoft done to the website!

The friends list isn't on one page now, that sucks. The main page aswell has changed.

I don't like it. I prefer the old looking one.

What the shit.

What have microsoft done to the website!

The friends list isn't on one page now, that sucks. The main page aswell has changed.

I don't like it. I prefer the old looking one.

Yes i hate it to. I think the quote is 'ugh'

Am I misunderstanding something from that? The 360's serial code is on the 360 isn't it?

I live away from home. The xbox is at my flat, the internet is at my mothers :p

Got broadband here today though (evidently) so i'll try again tonight. They'll understand me making a new account, right?

why dont you just ring them up :wtf: its a lot easier then trying to do it on the shitty xbox website

As a ps3 owner, I'm interested, are gamerpoints just a gimick or are they actually a really great feature? They sound the bee's knees!

I see where people are coming from saying there collectible but im just not interested in collecting them making my "gamerscore" higher.

like if you got 500 points in a game the only thing that has changed is your gamescore...they dont do anything so in that respect i dont see what all the fuss is about with them

so to finalize i see why there collectible but i dont get why people collect them as they dont do anything. Bit of a spiral really

dickhatsoo6.png

Pretty much sums it up.

Pretty much sums it up.

If it's a lot of fun to get that many points for your dick then who cares if they're useless.

how is forcing yourself to play through Surfs up to get 1000 points fun though? Genuine question not trying to stir.