NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I have plugged it in and done the test connection thing but nothing happens other than telling me the obvious; I have a wireless device connected. I keep getting told that I'm not connected when try the Xbox live menu. Wii works fine btw.

Edit: I was looking at wrong place, it works now.

Anyone wants to play Katamari? It's the only online game I own right now.

Edited the post.

I have created an account but obviously I couldn't choose Tales so I just took something out of the blue, Saraken. All you need to add friends are their nickname right?

How do I merge accounts? When I created this new one I lost over 800 points I really want back.

If you have xbl friends who have tied their name to their msn acct, you can sign in to msn with your usual account and find anyone with an XBL account, quick way to get a bunch of your mates gamertags.

You can't merge accounts... what made you think you could do such a crazy thing?

Edit: Why the hell is Dead Rising in my gamerscore sig bar? I've never even played it -_-

Why the hell is Dead Rising in my gamerscore sig bar? I've never even played it -_-

jayseven. He's sabotaging your gamer 'credz' with 0/1000 listings.

Sweet Jesus. Halo 3 is so fucking addicting! I can't believe the years I've spent ignoring Halo, and now after a casual game I can't stop playing the fecking thing. I could sit there for hours playing. Glad I've got a long weekend this week. :)

If you have xbl friends who have tied their name to their msn acct, you can sign in to msn with your usual account and find anyone with an XBL account, quick way to get a bunch of your mates gamertags.

You can't merge accounts... what made you think you could do such a crazy thing?

Edit: Why the hell is Dead Rising in my gamerscore sig bar? I've never even played it -_-

It's MY console. I should be able to do whatever I want with whatever is in it.

I have added MSN to my account, but I have like two people from this forum.

Any good non-shooter-non-tekken-like games with a lot of player online? No one is playing Battlestar Galactica...

No one is playing Battlestar Galactica...

I tried the demo. As much as I love Battlestar, I don't think the XBLA game is worth it.

Well, it isn't that bad.

Will add all 360 owner later tonight.

Sweet Jesus. Halo 3 is so fucking addicting! I can't believe the years I've spent ignoring Halo, and now after a casual game I can't stop playing the fecking thing. I could sit there for hours playing. Glad I've got a long weekend this week. :)

Well done. Say goodbye to your life and other games right now. Should of stayed out whilst you had the chance matey.

To make yourself better learn to use the BR like a pr0. Thats my advice for now.

The Xbox 360 enjoyed a 40 per cent spike in UK sales over the weekend following the Europe-wide price cut, according to Chart-Track.

The leap was welcomed by retail and will serve as a timely boost for Microsoft's platform in the build up to the busy Easter period, as its bitter rival Sony prepares a new PlayStation 3 hardware bundle to support the arrival of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Edition.

Speaking to GamesIndustry.biz, Chart-Track director Dorian Bloch revealed: "Xbox 360 is up 35-40 percent - that's from Friday, when the price cut came into effect, up to midnight Saturday.

"Now it's a question of Easter," he added. "The real litmus test will be over the next three to four weeks – it's too early to read too much into it at this stage."

But while Xbox hardware was up, software did not enjoy an attendant rise. "That's mainly because the week prior there were big new 360 releases like Army of Two, Bully and MX vs ATV," Bloch noted, explaining that a drop-off in the following week is typical.

GamesIndustry.biz

Assumably yes. They havnt confirmed specifically but they said previously that at the time of the Legendary DLC the Heroic will become free, and will in fact be a mandatory download to participate in several MM playlists including Ranked BTB.

Well done. Say goodbye to your life and other games right now. Should of stayed out whilst you had the chance matey.

To make yourself better learn to use the BR like a pr0. Thats my advice for now.

I suck at using that weapon lol. Still, glad I'm finally using my Live subscription.

Just finished playing a little of the COD4 single player...man the game really pissed me off!

I am too. I've given up on the village/safehouse one. Fuck that.

I am too. I've given up on the village/safehouse one. Fuck that.

Go really, really slowly, yet the gunship and your squad do the hard work, and stick with your starting piece - scoped silenced fully automatic rifle and underslung grenade launcher with 9-odd rounds? Yes please!

The sniper rifle found in the church tower makes a nice replacement for your pistol (or if you don't like the starting weapon at short range, a shotgun or MP5 will do nicely), and when it comes to rooms, flashbangs are a god-send.

Last time I did that level (albeit on Hard), I found the sniper/gunship combo followed by a rush with the assault rifle works a treat, going from building to building.

The problem is the infinitely respawning enemies. You can't clear out a building like you'd want to because 5 seconds after you've killed a guard at one position another respawns in the same place meaning you can't advance. That's my big big gripe with the game.

Wait till you play the 2nd to last level. I actually nearly killed myself playing that.

HEY! DO YOU LIKE ENEMIES WITH 100% ACCURACY AND INFINATE RESPAWNS?!

Nah, to be honest Veteran is do-able......

....You just need to watch the videos on YouTube and copy exactly what they do. Then you need some luck.