NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I did the whole of CoD4 on veteren. It was a combination of luck, skill and moving very slowly. Just wait until you get to the bits where you have to run to an extraction point with a time limit, or do the silo level with enough time to spare. The silo level took me about 3 days to complete. Also the plane after mission is outright impossible, don't even try.

The plane mission is possible. People have done it.

Although I did try it last week or so, just to try it again. Played it for a few hours. One time I finally got to the mini straight before you whip out your pistol...got shot in the back by a guard who wasn't blinded by the flash bang. Grawr

how did that happen? i was posting in another thread but it ended up in this one.

I think perseverance is the key. keep going at it and youll kill that one guy that grenaded you or sniped you the time before. The only thing thats gonna stop spawning is advancing your position. Your objective is always to get to cover ahead of you with being exposed for shots

Is their a list of movies anywhere?

iv got 100 points left, mite aswell rent one :P

You need that for the Gamertag gadget on the sidebar.

R6V2 is growing on me. Exactly the same as the first but with a few more things added in. It's pretty good.

R6V2 is growing on me. Exactly the same as the first but with a few more things added in. It's pretty good.

I should be getting it tomorow so i hope its good... the only thing that realy botherd me about the first was not being able to sprint ... now thats sorted it should be much better.

You need that for the Gamertag gadget on the sidebar.

Yeah me, you and Rob had quite a laugh. That Villa level took some doing though.

There's a R6V2 thread to discuss this game in guys, just helps keep things organised :)

Oh my god, why had I not played N+ before today? It's mother effing excellent.

Oh man my Xbox just got the RROD...

Now to find my receipt

Oh my god, why had I not played N+ before today? It's mother effing excellent.

I broke my controller due to N+

lawl

N+ is coming out for DS right?

I'm gonna wait to get that one. Most people seem to be going crazy for it here.

Greatest gamerscore ever!

LOL thats amazing! You can never get another achievement, EVER!

________

Honda X11 history

Edited by fex

ARGHH!!! Is all I can say. My first Xbox died from the red lights around christmas (and you cant argue it was overused, game wise, i have 4!) but the replacement was so quick and great. After less than a week, the replacement started to fuck up, I now cant even play games and the DVDs are 'Unreadable' 9/10 times.

So I'm home for the easter break and my mum, who sent it off last time, can't remember what email she logged in with last time to send back the console. We've tried them all, none are logging us in. So without the serial code with me, i'm fucked. No GTA4 for me in april.

PS3s are looking mighttty fine atm....

Am I misunderstanding something from that? The 360's serial code is on the 360 isn't it?

yer its on the back of it, the 360 box even has a little viewing window so u can see it lol