NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

The only nationwide one was yesterday, there are intermittent local ones however.

Do you know where you can find a list which tells you which areas are still on strike. see im on 2 disc package on love film and they dispatched them Only got 1 on monday they owe me another so i want to know if i get another tomorow.

I'm going on live now, if anyone want's to play worms/gears/vegas/bomberman come on your xbox now.

Says limited service tomorow , i dunno what it meens , will i get post for my games tomorow

I was thinking of a name change, I have this still which does it's job but a different one would be nice.

Do you know where you can find a list which tells you which areas are still on strike. see im on 2 disc package on love film and they dispatched them Only got 1 on monday they owe me another so i want to know if i get another tomorow.

I'm in the same boat. I don't get how if they were both sent out at the same time, the posties have managed to be 4 days late (and that's assuming it arrives tomorrow) even with these strikes.

Er, i'll play worms at about 11 onwards, or any game so some people be online!

And Baboo, i would defiantly get a Elite, HDMI is awsome, alot better than component as it upscales and far better than VGA. Also you have the 120GB HDD and about the reliability. All the UK elites come with the new Heatsinks for the GPU so it's better than the premium and the launch ones might be coming with the 65nm chips, if not they wont be far away.

Hope that helps :smile:

Cheers mate. I might still get the bundle.....but only if I get good results for my AS levels. I'll need a reward hehe.....

But its most likely that I'll wait for the Elite or the Halo bundle coming out in September.

Thanks Caris!

sooooooooooooooo close to finishing gears on insane

will be the fourth complete of the game

I think the Halo bundle is pretty cool you get the HDMI slot and all the Halo stuff but only a 20GB hardrive. The only downside to me is you don't get Halo 3 with it.

I think the Halo bundle is pretty cool you get the HDMI slot and all the Halo stuff but only a 20GB hardrive. The only downside to me is you don't get Halo 3 with it.

Are you sure? Seems pretty stupid if a Halo bundle doesn't have Halo 3 included with it????:indeed: :indeed: :wtf: :wtf:

Have they actually released details of what the bundle would include?

Wow, where the hell is everyone on my friendslist? Think this is the least amount of peeps I have seen on Live in regards to my FL in ages.

I know what you meen i came on last night, at 9 thinking some sort of rush of people coming on to play a game and its was really dead.

I know I've said this twice already, but I should (fingers crossed) get my copy of Rainbow Six Vegas tomorrow!

My excuse: 360 isn't online.

No ethernet around here...

I did but twice but one of them i got it for free. ;)

I won't be changing anymore though, i couldn't find one i really liked till this one.

Really late reply but how did you get one for free? The XBL in my name is annoying.

When i switched from the original Xbox to the 360 i said i put in my password into my username and my username into my password by mistake and asked if they could change it for me, then they asked what i want. Can't believe it worked.

i cant seem to kill RAAM at end of GeOW on insane hmmm.. ill get him hes just j jjj jsj sjs frustatibiibinng me

The Darkness is one of the most awesome games I've ever played.

Im glad someone else likes the game, alot of people didnt enjoy it. As for me I just loved the killing!

The Darkness is one of the most awesome games I've ever played.

You sure do like shooters, eh?

Me too.

No way you serious?!?

It's true for both PS3 and 360.

Grab your Christmas wishlists and your giant red Sharpie, as Take-Two Interactive has revealed that Grand Theft Auto IV for the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 has been delayed until April 2008 at the earliest. The game was originally scheduled to ship in the middle of October, but "due to additional development time required to complete the title" the game has been pushed back.

Strauss Zelnick, Chairman of Take-Two clarified in a statement that "Certain elements of development proved to be more time-intensive than expected, especially given the commitment for a simultaneous release on two very different platforms."

Adding additional financial stress to Take-Two was updated guidance, with Manhunt 2 for Wii, PlayStation 2 and PSP moved out of fiscal 2007 altogether, with no new release date provided.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/rockstar-games/grand-theft-auto-iv-delayed-to-2008-285475.php