NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

WTF bunch of n00bs didn't you read that Splinter Cell : Conviction has been delayed till 2008.

Stop saying the wrong date.

You mean you should read what I say carefully next time, in order to prevent such silly debate stemmed from you not reading what I said correctly...

And yeah I dreamt last night my 360 turned into Optimus Prime :(

I did, I just took what you meant in a diffrent way to how you meant it to be taken.

And I missed the 360 turning into a transformer in the movie, was it in it?

28th Of September

Virtual Fighter 5

Surely Europe won't get Virtua Fighter before the US?

Its Oct 30th in the States btw.

Also, how do I ignore a forumer. A certain biscuit-related person's misinformed, ill advised attempts at posting have become too much for my fragile eyes.Hobbzinio

I want my copy of Rainbow Six Vegas!

Stupid slow post!

*has hissy fit*

I want my copy of Rainbow Six Vegas!

Stupid slow post!

*has hissy fit*

You do know there's a postal strike on, don't you?

Fucking lazy bastards need to get off their arses and stop demanding crap.

You do know there's a postal strike on, don't you?

Aye, but I got post this morning. The faster they settle their differences, the better for all (especially me).

Aye, but I got post this morning. The faster they settle their differences, the better for all (especially me).

The strikes are sporadic half day affairs across the whole country for the next couple of weeks I think. Just enough to make their point.

Fucking lazy bastards need to get off their arses and stop demanding crap.

:bowdown:

hmmm next game for me is bioshock is blue dragon got till then to try and finish gears on insane (on act 4), complete forza and do a bit on viva pinata :)

postal strikes fuck things up, i mean i don't mind them going on them its there times they start , 7pm for 24hours affects the 5 o'clock pick up where i live , means i post games back and they don't get them on the Saturday,from a thursday-friday post.

Caris im up for boosting tonight

The one thing I ask, Jimjebus, please for the love of the paedophilic ways you follow, please try to better your grammar.

Oh and I'll join Gears, aslong as we don't sit around for 30 minutes waiting for one person to come.

Awsome news about Bioshock.

Im still not convinced, im downloading a trailer from Gametrailer now from this years E3 just to have another look at it.

The video I watched a while ago, how different approaches cause different effects was really amazing.

I didn't know it was out so soon. I think I'll keep hold of that £43 credit for this.

It better not be an 18..

Just watched a few videos and I still cant get into it, looks like it will be Blue Dragon for me come August 24th. Speaking of which I played the demo again yesterday and started to get the hang of the battle system.

I was just press A not seeing that I could actually decide when I wanted to attack and how powerful it was going to be, made things alot clearer after that. I didnt get to finish it due to being called to GoW but I will be giving it another shot very soon.

Caris im up for boosting tonight

Could somebody just run this concept of "boosting" past me?

Easy way of getting achievements , better ranks , all sorts.

I am up for boosting just Message me on XBL when its time too

The video I watched a while ago, how different approaches cause different effects was really amazing.

I didn't know it was out so soon. I think I'll keep hold of that £43 credit for this.

It better not be an 18..

Tis a 18 m8.

Crap. Guess I'll have to get round it somehow.

And gaggle, it depends what game. On Gears of War you can only get specific achievements in Ranked matches. So you have to find each other by entering a specific amount of rounds and what the type of game you'll be playing.

The achievements like 150 chainsaw kills etc are only obtainable through Ranked so you have to do search to do that. Doing it with friends is boosting because then you know you'll get closer to or will get that achievement, whereas doing a normal game it's hard because 1 they want to play normal games and 2 there's no co-operation.

Wow. I was just thinking last night that MS were missing out not having a chess game on LA.

Crap. Guess I'll have to get round it somehow.

And gaggle, it depends what game. On Gears of War you can only get specific achievements in Ranked matches. So you have to find each other by entering a specific amount of rounds and what the type of game you'll be playing.

The achievements like 150 chainsaw kills etc are only obtainable through Ranked so you have to do search to do that. Doing it with friends is boosting because then you know you'll get closer to or will get that achievement, whereas doing a normal game it's hard because 1 they want to play normal games and 2 there's no co-operation.

Get your mum to go in and get it or something, i've done it once before.

Damn bioshock's so soon? Might ge it on my rentals.