NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Sweet jesus:

How is that even possible.

That's some crazy stuff. How fast must he be flicking that thing?

That's some crazy stuff. How fast must he be flicking that thing?

I'm scared to look at that video from this description. Especially as I'm at work... is it safe?

It's only a GHIII video of a crazy tune that's being played.

Just got my Box back whoohoo, Gotta get all the stuff I've missed aswell, bet theres a lot to pick up, gonna be fun ^^

i cant seem to kill RAAM at end of GeOW on insane hmmm.. ill get him hes just j jjj jsj sjs frustatibiibinng me

Get a buddy with you, one on the sniper and one with the torque bow. When we beat him he took 7 torques and about 5 AR snipes.

i cant remember writing that but cheers

he usually gets close to where your hiding during the fight but on insane you cant unless its a miracle get to the other side to continue shooting with dieing

ill give it another try later on or tomorroz

Sweet jesus:

How is that even possible.

I was thinking "cheat cartridge" all the way through that vid, but it turns out it was posted by Neversoft :eek:

SEGA TGS 2007 lineup!

guess this is fake as Shenmue 3 is listed. source is http://www.gamebrink.com

Alien Syndrome (Wii,PSP)

After Burner: Black Falcon (PSP)

Beijing 2008: the Official Videogame of the Olympic Games (PS2,Xbox360,PS3,Wii,PSP,NDS,PC)

ChuChu Rocket! (Xbox Live Arcade,PC)

Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars (PSP)

Fighters Megamix 2 (Xbox360,PS3)

Ghost Squad (Wii)

Happy Tree Friends False Alarm (Xbox Live Arcade,PC)

Jet Set Radio Next (Xbox360,PS3)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii,NDS)

Medieval II: Total War KingdomsVisit (PC)

Nights: Journey of Dreams (Wii)

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (PS2,Xbox360,PC)

Samba De Amigo Fever (PSP)

Sega Classics Collection 2 (PS2,PSP)

Sega Rally Revo (Xbox360,PS3,PSP,PC)

Sega Superstar 2 (Wii)

---------------------

Shenmue 3 (Xbox360)

---------------------

Shenmue I & II Plus (Xbox360)

Skies of Arcadia 2 (Wii)

Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP)

Sonic Rush Adventure (NDS)

Sonic the RPG (Xbox360,PS3)

Space Channel 5 Part3 (Xbox360,PS3)

Space Channel 5 Showtime (Wii,NDS,PSP)

The Club (Xbox360,PS3,PC)

The Golden Compass (PS2,PC,NDS,Xbox360,PSP,PS3,Wii)

The House of the Dead 4 (Xbox360,PS3)

Universe at War: Earth Assault (Xbox360,PC)

Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox360,PS3)

Virtua Fighter Kids 2 (Wii)

Worldwide Soccer Manager Live (Xbox360,PC)

Yakuza 3 (PS3)

Skies of Arcadia 2 and Shenmue 3?!

Must be fake, the fans never get sequels they want.

The list does put my faith back in SEGA. new Jet Set Radio, Skies of Arcadia 2, Space Channel 5 on DS/Wii, Sega Rally Revo, Virtua Fighter Megamix. it is like the 2nd birth of the Dreamcast. :)

Proof of the fakeness is that it states Sonic RPG is PS3/360 - Isn't it set for the DS? :smile:

Rainbow Six Vegas is officially awesome. What do ya'll say to a game tomorrow?

EA'S AWARD-WINNING SKATE VIDEO GAME ROLLS ONTO RETAIL SHELVES IN SEPTEMBER Download the Demo on Xbox Live Marketplace on August 15 to Experience True Skateboarding Action Before It Hits Stores

CHERTSEY, UK. - August 3, 2007 - Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced that its award-winning SKATE video game will ship to retail stores on September 12 in the U.S. and September 14 in Europe for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system. The PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system version will ship to stores on September 24 in the U.S. and October 5 in Europe. For players eager to get their hands on the game pre-launch, EA will release a SKATE demo on Xbox Live Marketplace on August 15 so players can experience first-hand the title's groundbreaking new gameplay style - a new way of playing skateboarding games that will invigorate the genre.

yay! 1010001

Hmmm, just got my Premium pack.... Yum. Looking forward to sooo many games coming out now.

nyone know what that Bulletwitch is like? I kerep pickingthe box up to have a look, but can't really get any opinions on it, is it worth it at all?

Gamer TV host just said that unreal tournament was exclusive like it was never going to come to 360. But 2 seconds later the interview the guy added 'this year' to the statement.

Can at least a TV show get it right?

Gamer TV host just said that unreal tournament was exclusive like it was never going to come to 360. But 2 seconds later the interview the guy added 'this year' to the statement.

Can at least a TV show get it right?

Clearly not lol

Im not that bothered about UT....yet. Far too many quality titles coming for the 360 before then.

I was just wondering what is everyones most anticipated 3rd party game ( exclusive or otherwise )coming out on the 360 between now and Christmas?

For me its a toss up between CoD4 and Nartuo, yeah I know you will be saying how can you compare Naruto to CoD4 but I love the Naruto series to bits and the 360 game simply looks amazing.