NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Whats the name of the free xbox live arcade game thats only available in america?

Watched some Bioshock and Mass Effect trailers today. Bioshock went from being a "meh I'll probably buy it" game to a "WTF GIVE", and Mass Effect went from "Probably just leave it" to "OMG BUYZ".

Mmm...

Watched some Bioshock and Mass Effect trailers today. Bioshock went from being a "meh I'll probably buy it" game to a "WTF GIVE", and Mass Effect went from "Probably just leave it" to "OMG BUYZ".

Mmm...

Yeah. They will be the Top 2 Games of 07. I can't understand why they have passed under so many radars and Assassin's Creed is triggering so many.

Isn't that Aegis Wing?

thanks mate.

edit: does anyone have a guide on making a american account?

does anyone have a guide on making a american account?

Make a new hotmail account on hotmail.com, and put your country as USA.

When you view peoples profiles on XBOX live, has anyone seen people who have no region at all underneath there tag? Like it usually says 'United Kingdom' or 'United States'.

Ive seen a few people who either dont have anything, or have a motto there. Anyone know how to do this?

thanks mate.

edit: does anyone have a guide on making a american account?

Go to Hotmail and make an account with your region and address/postal code/phone number etc. all American and then when that's set up, use it to set up a new gamertag on your 360 that has Silver membership. Free content ahoy!

theres a good few guides out there on making US LIve accounts, though its now pretty defunct as since the spring update you cant download any of the TV shows/video content regardless of the points you have

theres a good few guides out there on making US LIve accounts, though its now pretty defunct as since the spring update you cant download any of the TV shows/video content regardless of the points you have

You can still get free content such as gamerpics, free themes and free games such as Aegis Wing.

ill do it hobbzinio.. as soon as i have played with you on some random deathmatch on cod2.. he he.. i wonder what the odds are, considering that you dont appear to own that game.. good luck with the stars though

Your motives are as I suspected...

You have no idea.

irnuggetgc4.jpg

Well I messaged him Rokhed. :heh:

Cheers.

Halo 3 will have Co-op! 2-4 players is confirmed.

Is it online co-op though?

What I read no, it's just Local Co-op. Like it was confirmed a while ago.

No it's online you couple of n00bs.

It was announced today.

Player 1 will be Master Chief

Player 2 will be The Arbiter

Player 3 & 4 will be Elites.