NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Gamer TV is pretty much shit... they have some good features but their "reviews" are laughable.

Quake 3 is too fast for a joypad. Needs Mouse + Keyboard.

This man speaks the truth. I looking at my Dreamcast version of Quake with Mouse and Keyboard.. :)

Must....get....1000...on....Dirt...must...push....forward...

I feel sorry for your soul. Colin McRae games never seem fun to me, I much prefer arcade loveliness like Burnout and RR. YUMMY!!!

So in 20 days time is everyone on XBL going to have a little 'Bioshock' tag next to their names?

I think it may be Oblivion all over again . . .

I was just wondering what is everyones most anticipated 3rd party game ( exclusive or otherwise )coming out on the 360 between now and Christmas?

For me its a toss up between CoD4 and Nartuo, yeah I know you will be saying how can you compare Naruto to CoD4 but I love the Naruto series to bits and the 360 game simply looks amazing.

It's the same for me. Naruto and CoD4 look amazing and I can't wait for either.

I think Assassins Creed is there aswell. Not that fussed about Halo 3 I'll get it when it comes out though.

Im not that excited for anything till Halo 3. Plus my Xbox might not come back till then. I am actually more excited for Medal of Honor: Airbourne than anything in August or September bar Halo 3

Halo 3 will Have Xbox Live or System Link 4 player Co-op

Meh.

Bioshock PC > 360.

I'd rather play it in higher res and with a better control set up. Plus its cheaper (ie: free)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23169.html

Simply awesome! CAN YOU FEEL IT!!! I cant wait for the new season.

The date of 24th August is gonna be an expensive one, Blue Dragon, Madden and Bioshock all on the same day! Its like last year when Dead Rising, Madden and Lego Star Wars all came out the same time.

Your getting Maden?

Madden 08! Now with brand new features that'll be disguarded next year and slightly higher res graphics!

Meh.

Bioshock PC > 360.

I'd rather play it in higher res and with a better control set up. Plus its cheaper (ie: free)

360>PC for most people who don't have a PC capable of running it at full pelt. Plus achievements and i think it'll play better with a controller-though you probs can use the 360 controller on PC. And the special ed is just for the 360 version.

Only genre where i prefer keyboard and mouse to a controller is with RTS's and strategy games like that.

Special Edition for Games for Windows too.

OOOO didn't know that! *am impressed with the publishers*

I feel sorry for your soul. Colin McRae games never seem fun to me, I much prefer arcade loveliness like Burnout and RR. YUMMY!!!

So in 20 days time is everyone on XBL going to have a little 'Bioshock' tag next to their names?

I think it may be Oblivion all over again . . .

I will! My girlfriends going on holiday for the week as well so I'll actually have chance to play it.

Awesome news, Quake 3 Arena (not known if its Team Arena or the original) is headed to XBLA:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/quakecon07/quake-arena-headed-to-xbla-285880.php

How they are going to get this down to 250mb is beyond me. But the game is astoundingly good, get ready to frag! :p

Doesn't actually say Quake 3 Arena, just Quake Arena.

Could be a version of Quake 3 Arena using the original Quake engine, that'd fit in 250MB.

Doesn't actually say Quake 3 Arena, just Quake Arena.

Could be a version of Quake 3 Arena using the original Quake engine, that'd fit in 250MB.

Thats a fair point actually.

Quake would look, extremely rough.

Sprite based enemies in Doom looked alright, but polygon based would look... fairly bad. Then again Half-Life 1 used the Quake 1 engine.

Guess we shall have to wait and see.

Special Edition for Games for Windows too.

Theres a special edition for 360 aswell.

I'm laughing my socks off mate.

I just checked the specs required for the pc version and I think my pc could handle it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23169.html

Simply awesome! CAN YOU FEEL IT!!! I cant wait for the new season.

The date of 24th August is gonna be an expensive one, Blue Dragon, Madden and Bioshock all on the same day! Its like last year when Dead Rising, Madden and Lego Star Wars all came out the same time.

I pre-ordered Asian version of Madden which out on 14th. didnt like Madden 07 but 08 looks sick!!

I pre-ordered Asian version of Madden which out on 14th. didnt like Madden 07 but 08 looks sick!!

Last years was alright, had some good games online with various people but yeah this years looks awesome.

I'm laughing my socks off mate.

I just checked the specs required for the pc version and I think my pc could handle it.

My GBA can run it fine mate.

I spend all day at work behind a desk so any game controller that requires a desk to properly use (i.e. mouse and keyboard) is an instant No No for me.

Sofa + Wireless Controller + Massive HDTV + no fucking about with drivers = win for me

Who worries about drivers? :p

I get most of mine from nvidia, check every 4 months or so. No worries...

I will! My girlfriends going on holiday for the week as well so I'll actually have chance to play it.

You? Girlfriend? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's bizarre how good thats made me feel. . .