NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

hoping my copy of Kameo has arrived today. got it £8 brand new from play-asia. what a bargain..

Wrap a towel round it, turn it on. wait for it to overheat = solve hardware problem

Some forgein knob just told me that no out of year warrenty console gets repared for free.

I need assistance from rokhe00

Mine did, was told i need to pay 80 pounds, said i'll think about it, called back a month later, talked to some woman, didn't notice that it wasn't under warranty, repaired for free. :)

'Thank you for calling Microsoft Support [etc] What is your name? ''I have three red lights on my console'' 'To be able to solve your problem I need to be able to use my system, i can't right now, can you call back in an hour?' ''yes'' 'ok thank you very much Rob, HAVE A VERY NICE DAY'

Why does everything have to be PC????

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NICE DAY WHEN MY FUCKING CONSOLE HAS DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I thought Microsoft was really proud of their customer service, being able to do anything from anywhere? Isn't the add all about the woman having everything available to her?

Mine did, was told i need to pay 80 pounds, said i'll think about it, called back a month later, talked to some woman, didn't notice that it wasn't under warranty, repaired for free. :)

Thats a point, ring back up and say you got it for your birthday 8month ago. It could of just been lying in a warehouse all this time.

Bah, I've had mine over a year, guessi t was time for it to die it had a long enough Run from what i've read about others dieing after a few months, but still Bah, Looks like I'm gonna have to be 360less for a long time ;-;

I thought Microsoft was really proud of their customer service, being able to do anything from anywhere? Isn't the add all about the woman having everything available to her?

It was WTTE, I couldnt grasp the full english under her alien language

Chuck, I've got an idea.

1. Phone the place you bought your 360 from and tell them that there was a hardware fault and that you'd like to exchange it for a new console. Hopefully they won't ask you for proof of purchase. Use the proof of purchase if you can, but failing that...

2. Find a friend who purchased a 360 within the last 12 months. Ask him if they still have the proof of purchase for it (fingers crossed). Take the proof of purchase and take it back to that shop with the broken console and proof of purchase and then tell the people at the shop that you would like to exchange it (call first to make sure they'll do it).

Hopefully one of those options will work for you.

It was a good try.

Caris wouldnt give me a replacment console even if it meant giving me his lol

1. Phone the place you bought your 360 from and tell them that there was a hardware fault and that you'd like to exchange it for a new console. Hopefully they won't ask you for proof of purchase.

If they don't they are failures at life.

It was a good try.

Caris wouldnt give me a replacment console even if it meant giving me his lol

You got any friends other than Caris that own a 360? :heh:

;459348"]If they don't they are failures at life.

I got away with it when my DS Lite's mic broke, some Chinese woman just got a new one for me.

I don't know if this has already been posted, if so, sorry!

Halo 3 scans, look AWESOME!! The new helmets are wicked! I still hope there is a bit more to the customization.

http://www.arrogantics.com/2007/05/30/high-resolution-scans-of-gamepros-halo-3-article/

Does anyone know how many maps there are going to be in the retail version? Failing that, how many were in the retail version of Halo 1 and 2?

Chuck, return it to Asda and if they ask say it was bought 10 months ago and you lost the receipt. The person at customer service will even be very apologetic, some people have gotten vouchers out of them :laughing:

Would that be the "Eat all 4 ghosts all 4 times" one? Because i can't get it on pacman.

Is it worth playing through Halo 1 & 2 before the 3rd comes out?

Yeah I'm doing that to refresh my memory, and get me in the mood for Halo.

I've been thinking about changing my name and it's either 'Calza MK' or 'Calza AM'. I'm not really sure what one sounds/looks better and if you have any better suggestions tell me :D

Is it worth playing through Halo 1 & 2 before the 3rd comes out?

yeh, i just did this, their such good games. Id do them on co-op though, makes them 10x better imo.

Headshot_Lord

A_Replay

Calza_ZOMFGWHEREWASHE

Sniping_Bastard

Can I have some opinions of Shadow Run from those who bought it please. Been hearing very mixed reviews from this one and Microsoft seem to have all but ignored it even though it's the first PC to Xbox360 game. Plus the fact that FASA has been all but shut down after release doesn't fill me with confidence.

I'll have it (PC version) when it comes in the post this morning. :)

I bought the 360 off caris.

I got 1 year Warrenty, Free Live, and Courer for £85.

Going to ASDA would be lying and thieving

You sent me a bludy message on xbox.com too. Its not funny.

A reminder to Stefkov Chris Kira aand the crew. Hes been doing this since yesterday. Mocking me in my 360ness