N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hour of Victory Demo is awful, the controls are pooey, the graphics are last gen + HD and the tank bit is just plain bad.

This is all true. It is awful. It plays like the dev was trying to emulate Call of Duty but failing epicly and not really paying attention the source material. It has the CoD weapons but odd looking, the cheesy cut scenes but worse, similar levels but badly designed and everything is shiny. Its a but ugly. All pretty dreadful.

Day one purchase confirmed.

Question, When your 360 starts to show up checkered Red squares everytime you play...means that it's Fucked right? ;_; Can't afford a new 360 anytime soon, hell even the repair is 100 quid right?

Cause a stir with MS, they know there is a design fault.

You could easly get a free repair if you cuased shit, hell if mine breaks i ain't paying.

I got 3 red lights when my 360 had just turned off yesterday. I unpluged my play and charge kit a second after it had switched off, but 3 red flashing lights started. switched it off by the button the on the front of the console. switched it on, watched a vid and played 30 minutes of gears. seems fine.

Guest Stefkov
Its confirmed. My 360 is DEAD. Everytime I put it on three red lights turn up... SHIT:nono:

Try the towel trick?

'Thank you for calling Microsoft Support [etc] What is your name? ''I have three red lights on my console'' 'To be able to solve your problem I need to be able to use my system, i can't right now, can you call back in an hour?' ''yes'' 'ok thank you very much Rob, HAVE A VERY NICE DAY'

Why does everything have to be PC????

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NICE DAY WHEN MY FUCKING CONSOLE HAS DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NICE DAY WHEN MY FUCKING CONSOLE HAS DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Go ride a bicycle.

Oh crap.. i was so sure yours would be ok because it was ok after the first 3 red lights.

I agree with Stef... try the towel trick, just keep an eye on it.

What exactly is the towel trick. I had my 360 about a month now so I'll need to try it next week or so.

Wrap a towel round it, turn it on. wait for it to overheat = solve hardware problem

Some forgein knob just told me that no out of year warrenty console gets repared for free.

I need assistance from rokhe00

On

this french canadian guy reckons if the console was manufactured around 19th oct 05 (days) then you can get a free repair. its the number above the serial number on the back of the console