NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So i finally got round to d/ling the DiRT demo. And gorgeous and awesome as it is. There's a reason i don't get these games.. because i suck at them.

So i finally got round to d/ling the DiRT demo. And gorgeous and awesome as it is. There's a reason i don't get these games.. because i suck at them.

Seconded. I fail at driving the cars.

I'm buying shadow run, just to let you know.

I'll also be plauing GoW tonight if my xbox arrives today. >_<

Just got my Gamerscore to 7777...

Just got another achievement now though, its up to 7807

Will Asshat ever achieve the elusive 1337 achievement points? That should be an achievement in itself.

EDIT: I played Small Arms yesterday at my friend's house (on my own account to get achievements :D) and got the 'Six Degrees of Small Arms' achievement. Look that up if you don't know, but it's a viral achievement. It also has a value of 0GP, which I thought was rather pointless.

Is the 360 HD-DVD drive region free?

I'm 90% sure it is.

There is no Region Coding in the existing HD DVD specification.

100%.

It's pretty cool when you two or more achievements at the same time. I got '2 for 500g'.

It's annoying though because if I hadn't got the boomshot achivement I would of had 5555.

I want GRAW, because there's a 2 point achievement. Which would take me to 1337 achievement points..

I want GRAW, because there's a 2 point achievement. Which would take me to 1337 achievement points..

Then you must stop playing the 360 altogether, for fear that you'll get one more achievement point...

I thought you'd never ask.

EDIT: I've run out of gold time on Bauer888, so for tonight I'm going to use USABauer888 which is my American account.

2 for 500?!?

What did you get?

NBA 2K6

Get 20 Rebounds

Get A Triple Double

Lol.

I got a few achievements on VT3 before. Get a Turkey in that Pin Crusher. Really easy to get in the end..

NBA 2K6

Get 20 Rebounds

Get A Triple Double

ah NBA 2k6 the achievment gatherers game of choice ;)

1000 gamer points in less than an hour :yay:

spent few hours on Blue Dragon. From what I have played it is a solid RPG but it isnt a classic. storyline is a bit weak!!

Someone on my friends list was playing Shadowrun. How is this? It was an Irish man, I think. I asked him but to no avail.

EDIT: That surface thing is badass.