NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Can anyone confirm that if I buy some hd-dvds from canada that they will work on my uk 360 hd-dvd player ?

thanks

I think there's a bigger chance of FF on 360 than MGS4. And I'm optimistic about MGS4 :P
I agree, I think Final Fantasy is more likely to go multi-platform!

Can anyone confirm that if I buy some hd-dvds from canada that they will work on my uk 360 hd-dvd player ?

thanks

I'm pretty sure HD-DVDs are region free.

Yeah, apparently there is region coding available or something, but none are region coded yet.

Wow. Gears is boring as hell after playing Mario Strikers.

Haha, maybe that's cause you suck?

Gears >>>>>> Mario Strikers. Infinitely.

Reputable Swedish Magazine Confirms MGS 4 for Xbox 360?

the Swedish games magazine 'Super Play' has confirmed that that Metal Gear Solid 4 will be heading to the Xbox 360 at the end of 2008, in what seems to be a year later than the proposed PS3 version. To make up for this delay, the game will come with VR missions and other bonus features. Super Play was said to be the first magazine to heave real Halo 3 footage and was the original source who confirmed that VF5 was heading to the Xbox 360.

source: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=17281

*jumps for joy*

Ok, now the PS3 is totaly fucked in the West...

I swear that Square have already gone and said it's not going to be an exclusive.

Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part... :indeed:

Haha, trying to change my motto to Hard Gay hoooooo and a message pops up saying this motto contains inappropriate language..:heh:

Sonic The Hedgehog is annoying and addictive at the same time!

Cleared Sonics episode yesterday, jesus it makes you work for 30 measley gamerpoints!!!

I HATE SHOTY SNIPERS!!!! AAArrrgh!

Me too. I'm rubbish at sniping in games anyway, it just makes it worse when everyone has a sniper rifle.

they already said FFXIII is multiplatform haven't they?

Is anybody picking up Shadowrun?

I'm tempted by it, and know where to get it from for £30, but I'm still not sure, playing against PC players isn't helping its appeal either.

Playing against pc players? That sounds quite cool. Would there not be any disadvantage for 360 players though. A mouse and keyboard would be better that pad...

Damnit I don't see Lost planet on Amazon for £20. People are selling it in the marketplace. It must have sold out or something :(

Is anybody picking up Shadowrun?

I'm tempted by it, and know where to get it from for £30, but I'm still not sure, playing against PC players isn't helping its appeal either.

Tempted. I hold out for the demo, then re-consider my options.

Apparently, its fairly equal in terms of PC vs 360 play. We have lock on targetting, they have mouse support. I think we get some extra stuff like third person camera etc.

Brilliant! Blue Dragon just arrived via EMS Speedpost. no tax also so all good.

Apparently, its fairly equal in terms of PC vs 360 play. We have lock on targetting, they have mouse support. I think we get some extra stuff like third person camera etc.

Sounds alright. I might pick it up then.

It's more like we have a sort of auto-aim and when PC gamers turn quickly the aiming will be slightly distorted.

We don't get 3rd person btw.