NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So is anyone playing gears tonight. I was at a friends so sorry I didn't answer any messages yesterday.

My brother was probably playing Pro Evo for quite a long time.

Oh and Tellyn are you Federal J Bauer?

8pm for achivements.

Why though...:hmm:...?

To get achievements...

I will be up for it as long as there is enough of 'us' and no randomers, it gets really annoying having people messing about.

Just wondering if anybody wants to go through GoW at any level with me? I really want those Dom achievements.

Shadowrun is a fantastic game.

Its extremely shallow, but its quick, alot of fun and great that you can interact cross platform :D.

It plays like an arcadey version of Counter Strike, but with magic and Katana's.

I'll look forward to tomorrows post then.

Hopefully I won't get fucked over again.

There will be enough if everyone joins, come on about 10 to 8 and ill send amessage when im hosting.

Why though...:hmm:...?

Anyone up for a normal match?

I will be, but the earliness of the time I come on will be inversely proportional to the quality of England's performance...:hmm:

I'm thinking of getting Virtua Tennis 3...reckon it's worth it?

And shit...my ranking on F.E.A.R is climbing :D...man...with Gears, I have to try...but with F.E.A.R it all just comes instinctually.

depends how much you gonna pay. £25 max then get it! I found it got boring, just seemed like playing VT2 with better graphics. If you actually have VT2 on the DC or PS2 I wouldnt even bother with VT3 if I was you.

VT3 over xbox live is annoying as it seems 90% of people play with King or Duke which is BS.

im just playing fear and finished a level with almost no health.. now i start the next stage with the same amount of health and get killed before i even blink.. im screwed, right? the only solution as i see it is to start the game from scratch.. mission one

im just playing fear and finished a level with almost no health.. now i start the next stage with the same amount of health and get killed before i even blink.. im screwed, right? the only solution as i see it is to start the game from scratch.. mission one

That happened to me once, when I landed on the helipad. It took a ridiculous amount of effort to get past that place, especially since I was playing on hard.

Just keep at it, use Slow Mo a lot.

it was a helipad.. ha ha.. i managed to rush in guns blazing and hide out behind a toppled table.. phew.. now.. it's going to be fun to see how far the next checkpoint is.. sigh

edit; ahhhh got it.. ill have to be more carefull

Got my UPS details today. Ive gotta phone them up, but Ive gotta include price of goods and shite like that. Also I need a box. Any recommendations of what details to put and where to get a box.

Chris and Caris karma will come around... Watch your 360s

Keep playing the Forza demo hoping I'll like it but I really hate it. Think I'm gonna pass on it. Not sure what the next 360 game is that I want.

The 360 Dashboard needs a more smooth interface, the PC "Live Guide" has it spot on, no drop in Frame Rate at all

Just wondering if anybody wants to go through GoW at any level with me? I really want those Dom achievements.

I will, not played through the single player yet on any level

I will, not played through the single player yet on any level

Thanks mate, next time we are both on during the day we can arrange something.

The 360 Dashboard needs a more smooth interface, the PC "Live Guide" has it spot on, no drop in Frame Rate at all

Yeah. I'm also sick of mine deciding to freeze for a minute or so occasionally when viewing friends. Is this not meant to be a hugely powerful console? Should it not be able to display a list?

Got my UPS details today. Ive gotta phone them up, but Ive gotta include price of goods and shite like that. Also I need a box. Any recommendations of what details to put and where to get a box.

Chris and Caris karma will come around... Watch your 360s

UPS??? The dudes in the little brown shorts. As in the "United Postal Service"?

Any recommendations of what details to put and where to get a box.

Go to a supermarket and ask for one, they always have loads that they'll just throw out otherwise.

UPS??? The dudes in the little brown shorts. As in the "United Postal Service"?

Yeah, the ones who look like they've come from the Canada or mountains..

There cool dudes, they wear these cool little hats...