NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

PDZ..I bought it real cheap.. it's ok but not more.. glad I didn't pay full price for it.. hope my review was usefull.. he he

I hear its good online but crap in single player.

But that's what I hear.

well it only £7 so i suppose it is worth that. hope people still play online.

perfect dark is shite, no way around it.

Anywho, anyone who has completed Just Cause, i need some help on getin the 20 Boat to Boat stunts, i cant fuckin do it. Anyone?

perfect dark is shite, no way around it.

Anywho, anyone who has completed Just Cause, i need some help on getin the 20 Boat to Boat stunts, i cant fuckin do it. Anyone?

Can't you just dot it like the car to car achievement? Park two boats next to each other so they arn't moving and just keep jumpin! :heh:

perfect dark zero is utter shite in comparison to the 64 original...

only people who stick up for rare these days, are the ones who cannot accept they dont make excellent games anymore...

lol@yourcomment.

Apologies to anyone who was just playing Gears with me and Caris. My game glitched, and I managed to chainsaw someone with out touching the B-button...

perfect dark zero is utter shite in comparison to the 64 original...

only people who stick up for rare these days, are the ones who cannot accept they dont make excellent games anymore...

You haven't played PDZ, Kameo or Viva Pinata, I guess you could of played the demos but still Viva Pinata for the time I played was awesome and everybody I have spoken to about argrees that it is Rare's comeback.

Viva and Kameo are 2 of my best games on the 360.

Agreed.

Very much so.

I third (or fourth) this statement. Just a shame I sold Kameo.

Will have to get it back one day.

I might convince my mate to let me borrow his copy of Kameo.

I might convince my mate to let me borrow his copy of Kameo.

Don't put yourself through it, I'm begging you! :heh:

I played PGR3 on my mate's yesturday, i am nicking that shit off him.

Just got home and my Ltd Edition Forza 2 arrived. gonna sign on xbox live later see how multi-player is and redeem my code for the extra car.

I'm a happy person this morning. You know why I'm a happy person this morning, because my 360 broke. I'm so happy I might just go out and strangle someone.

Viva and Kameo are 2 of my best games on the 360.

Same here I think. Kameo was the first game I sat and played through on 360. I really like it even though it's not the most amazing game ever.

Viva Pinata is a class game. I want to play that again soon.

I'm a happy person this morning. You know why I'm a happy person this morning, because my 360 broke. I'm so happy I might just go out and strangle someone.

Sorry to hear that bud, we shall hold a seconds silence for your loss......Done!

Same here I think. Kameo was the first game I sat and played through on 360. I really like it even though it's not the most amazing game ever.

Viva Pinata is a class game. I want to play that again soon.

Glad to hear that alot of you like Kameo and Viva. Both of these titles are what the 360 lacks, fun and colourful games as opposed to the dark and moody FPS games that have saturated the market.

Another reason why I like them is because they are very heavy 1 player games. Me and Caris were talking today about how alot of the 360 games tend to lean towards the multiplayer aspect rather than a solid single player experience.

There might be a chain....

It'll be arcade game stuff, its a PacMan tourney after all.

Pac-Man Jr. will be coming to Live Arcade. It's like regular Pac-Man, but he wears a spinner hat.