NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just saw the Forza 2 commercial and it made it look absoultely amazing! But I wan't real good at the Demo so I'll pass on this game. Maybe I'll try and rent it or something.

I'm glad I have two 360's at home. I hope it dosn't take long to fix.

Amen to that.

So perhaps Tomb Raider Anniversary is coming to the 360 afterall? But in the form of DLC for Legend.

Yay for ESRB

Everyone, Halo 3 tonight?? Look at the Halo 3 beta thread!!

Shadowrun demo is up now as is Tenchu Z demo is also up but I think I may be the only one intrested in it.

Speaking of Shadowrun, i am racking up the achievements in that game...

Ooh finally, shadow run demo.

wow, 1.07GB.

Tenchu sounds good, gonna get the demo for that aswell.

Tehchu is terrible, the graphics are PS2 and the control system hasn't changed since it was on the PS1, I thought they has revamped it but I guess I was wrong.

Shadowrun demo is up now as is Tenchu Z demo is also up but I think I may be the only one intrested in it.

EPIC WIN

Perfect after exam pressie. I'm snapping that shit up as I post.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

That is way more excited than I have any right to be for a demo lol

EDIT: Taking soooo long, look at the time I posted and then the time I edited.

My Shadow Run demo downloaded in 1 hour.

Woop!

I like it, not great but not bad.

Will have to download that later on. The fastest 1GB download I've had was Halo 3 (near enough 1GB) which downloaded in 5-10 minutes.

Tehchu is terrible, the graphics are PS2 and the control system hasn't changed since it was on the PS1, I thought they has revamped it but I guess I was wrong.

:heh:

I really liked it, I might actually get the full game. I love jumping around on the rooftops, it may not be perfect however I enjoyed it.

Now to try the shadowrun demo.

9:30, i'll be therem unless we play earlier. And join yours like last night, im gonna try get the rest of the BBR achievement.

Shadowrun is all kinds of fun.

Popped 30 mins into the demo, shooting mans has never been so fast paced and fun. It really is like CSS with trolls on steroids. Haven't really got to grasp with the magic yet but I can definately see me buying this later this month.

Does the full game have a standard team deathmatch because sometimes shooting men in the face is all I want to do?

:heh:

I really liked it, I might actually get the full game. I love jumping around on the rooftops, it may not be perfect however I enjoyed it.

Now to try the shadowrun demo.

It seems you are the only person in the world with this view. :smile:

Worth even trying the demo, whats the N-E consensus?

Shadow run is pathetic, they stole Halo's menu interface [lame] and you can just tell it's a bog standard fps.

No shine, no nothing.

I kinda like the teleport and such in Shadowrun. Only tried the tutorial up to now but it was fun.

The Tenchu demo really whet my appetite for Naruto 360. Really really looking forward to it.

I will have to give the Tenchu demo another go. I downloaded it the other week off the Japanese Marketplace but didnt have a clue what I was doing so I will get the english version and give it a whirl. The full game has online co-op which makes it an instant hit for me, more games need this feature.

Shadow run is pathetic, they stole Halo's menu interface [lame] and you can just tell it's a bog standard fps.

No shine, no nothing.

You really have no idea Caris.

Shadowrun is basically the first game that has 'custom' character classes. You can swap and change abilities on the fly, be a scout and get out of a tight situation quickly or go crazy with a machine gun the next.

The only downside is the content, theres just not enough of it.