NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You did, but you dont have to rub salt in my wounds:o

Woo! finally got 10,000 gamerpoints :D

And Just Cause is a beast of a game, im gutted i left it this long to find this out lol.

Wow Hour of Victory is up there with Rising Sun as one of thee worst WWII games I've played.

I'm thinking of getting Virtua Tennis 3...reckon it's worth it?

And shit...my ranking on F.E.A.R is climbing :D...man...with Gears, I have to try...but with F.E.A.R it all just comes instinctually.

I bought the 360 off caris.

I got 1 year Warrenty, Free Live, and Courer for £85.

Going to ASDA would be lying and thieving

Sounds like a good deal.

Yes, the Asda thing is stealing but i was just passing the info along, its up to you if you're moral compass allows you to do it. I'd never try it myself, but then again i purchased an extended warranty. By the time that runs out the 360 will be about £80 anyway

anyone want cam sex over live?

If you think you can take it.

Yes, the Asda thing is stealing but i was just passing the info along. I'd never try it myself, but then again i purchased an extended warranty. By the time that runs out the 360 will be about £80 anyway

It's only stealing if they catch you.

Wow Hour of Victory is up there with Rising Sun as one of thee worst WWII games I've played.

As I know you are a man who likes good WWII games (CoD, CoD2), then I'll trust you on this one, and not risk downloading the demo, as I'll probably end up being insulted by it's badness...

I hate GRAW2, I don't know why I bought it really, twelve quid at a cash converters was hard to resist though.

Shadowrun is a fantastic game.

Its extremely shallow, but its quick, alot of fun and great that you can interact cross platform :D.

It plays like an arcadey version of Counter Strike, but with magic and Katana's.

Shadowrun is a fantastic game.

Its extremely shallow, but its quick, alot of fun and great that you can interact cross platform :D.

It plays like an arcadey version of Counter Strike, but with magic and Katana's.

With Live games on the pc does the Gamerpoints go to you Xbox gamercard, like is your card shared?

Oh and whats Live on the Pc like :D

That sounds so much fun! I'll wait for a demo though, saving all my cash for a new TV at the moment

With Live games on the pc does the Gamerpoints go to you Xbox gamercard, like is your card shared?

Oh and whats Live on the Pc like :D

It goes on the same gamercard yes, you get all the same features (bar the marketplace etc) on Live PC. Its weird, you press the Home key on your keyboard and your contact list, games list etc comes up.

Its really balanced actually, i expected to cream the 360 guys, but I had a fair fight.

I've changed my gamertag to Calza now but for some reason on xbox.com it shows my gamertag as 'calza'. I now its a small detail but I like the captial letter, anybody know whats going on?

I've changed my gamertag to Calza now but for some reason on xbox.com it shows my gamertag as 'calza'. I now its a small detail but I like the captial letter, anybody know whats going on?

You spent 6 quid on a capital letter?

The name was misleading. He wasn't blind when it came to headshots.

I've been thinking about changing my name and it's either 'Calza MK' or 'Calza AM'. I'm not really sure what one sounds/looks better and if you have any better suggestions tell me :D

Ultimate Pear Man, Captain Smiff, Porkins, Nerdins, Piffle, Dibbsley, Pibbsley Bertrude, Reginald, Fizzin is what I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure you will choose one of the above.

EDIT: You have already changed it. Pffft Calza. Ultimate Pear Man > calza

It goes on the same gamercard yes, you get all the same features (bar the marketplace etc) on Live PC. Its weird, you press the Home key on your keyboard and your contact list, games list etc comes up.

Its really balanced actually, i expected to cream the 360 guys, but I had a fair fight.

NICE. I'm really tempted to buy me some Shadowruns, especially at 30 bones. Demo will sway me and I'll end up picking it up after my exams. User reviews seem very positive, why no big name reviews. Suspicious or jus that they need more time with the game as no early copies were sent out.

I finally got my router sorted so i can join XBL previous to this i reserved my gamertag on teh xbox site, when i redeem it i have two accounts, my one i have been playing on and the xbox live account of the same name, but it has no achivements or saves or anything. like what am i ment to doo?

So is anyone playing gears tonight. I was at a friends so sorry I didn't answer any messages yesterday.

My brother was probably playing Pro Evo for quite a long time.

Oh and Tellyn are you Federal J Bauer?