NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

That surface thing does look badass.

Need to get to 8000 gamerpoints by the end of the week. I'm so close to it.

That surface thing does look badass.

Aye, but at £5000 a shot, it's one expensive bad-arse...

Hopefully they'll have halved in price by the time I'm an established homeowner, as I am so getting one of them...

Aye, but at £5000 a shot, it's one expensive bad-arse...

Hopefully they'll have halved in price by the time I'm an established homeowner, as I am so getting one of them...

By the time they're on the market I should be out of my parents home. Hopefully they would have been up for a year or two.

Should go down in price after a couple years

..chris I saw that.

By the time they're on the market I should be out of my parents home. Hopefully they would have been up for a year or two.

Should go down in price after a couple years

..chris I saw that.

Ahh crap... for some reason it wouldnt come up as a picture... but im still glad you saw it ;)

Yeah I've done it before and it doesnt want to bring it up as a picture...

How about print screen, paste into paint. Cut around it save it, host it in imageshack.

(PS: could you put the link where you enter the sentence you want under the ahievement unlocked phrase?)

got 105 executions and havent got the achievement

Don't know if it's included in your total but kills in Annex don't count

Another replacement 360, another years guarantee and another months free Live.

I love that the 360 is so faulty.

:laughing: What's not to love?

Btw are the 65 nm 360s out yet?

I wanna see some quotes from Konami themselves before I start getting too happy.

I wanna see some quotes from Konami themselves before I start getting too happy.

Why wait, they obviously aren't going to say anything till the PS3 version has been on the shelves for a while, otherwise it's just going to cost them, and Sony, sales.

There is no actual word from Konami in that article. No source, no quote, not even a hint.

MGS4 on 360 is possible, heck, even likely, but that article is pure speculation.

:laughing: What's not to love?

Btw are the 65 nm 360s out yet?

Winter mate.

What? when I asked they said It didn't renew the warranty, I did get a free month of live tho. :)

What? when I asked they said It didn't renew the warranty, I did get a free month of live tho. :)

Was that for a repair or replacement?

Fair enough no new warranty if it's a repair, but if it's a replacement it's a brand new console and should be covered for the full warranty period once recieved.

Let's put it this way, if this one breaks within a year I'll be phoning them up and telling them I got it today, which I did, and I will get it repaired or replaced free of charge.

There is no actual word from Konami in that article. No source, no quote, not even a hint.

MGS4 on 360 is possible, heck, even likely, but that article is pure speculation.

Yeah although true itss not gonna stop the 360 fanboys bragging!

Life simply wont be worth living...

Was that for a repair or replacement?

Fair enough no new warranty if it's a repair, but if it's a replacement it's a brand new console and should be covered for the full warranty period once recieved.

Let's put it this way, if this one breaks within a year I'll be phoning them up and telling them I got it today, which I did, and I will get it repaired or replaced free of charge.

Ah yes, mine was a repair. Might be able to con them out of another free repair if it breaks again, this xbox has been surprisingly good to me.

Winter mate.

Ok, thanks. Feels like winter today though, it's freaking cold :P

Any news on the 'Hour Of Victory' demo which was meant to come out today?

Any news on the 'Hour Of Victory' demo which was meant to come out today?

Next week, no date specified.

June 6th for Shadowrun demo right?

Metal Gear Solid 4 has been confirmed ?! For the Xbox 360, a Konami representative has stated that the 360 version will also feature exclusive content and gameplay not offered in the PS3 edition. Not much else was revealed apart from the fact that with the addition of online capability, MGS4 is a leading product and will signal the dawn of a new gaming era for the MGS series.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a58390/metal-gear-solid-4-confirmed-for-xbox-360.html