NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just bought Crackdown, a 12 Month Xbox Live Sub and an Official Wired Pad from PC World. Was a bargain, all that for £77.96!

Xbox Live is being gay though, it wont let me register the new subscription :(

Ah well, no co-op Crackdown for me today

I just want to blow things up...like the aliens do in Independence Day. Thats how I made the link, along with the swarms of space ships. :heh:

Noe that I think about it, they really need to release an Independence Day game. Like EDF, except with a much larger budget! That would be cool.

Now that would be really cool

Just bought Crackdown, a 12 Month Xbox Live Sub and an Official Wired Pad from PC World. Was a bargain, all that for £77.96!

How did you get that deal? That's really good..

Crackdown - £40 (or £50 instore?)

12 month XBL - £40

Controller - £25

£85/95?

'Negative Achievement'...interesting, but what is the point?

How did you get that deal? That's really good...

Charm and good looks :wink:

Nah only joking. The Live Sub is £28 when bought with a game and the controler was £10 because it had no packaging. The controler is just as a spare, got 2 wireless ones and hardly ever find a need for any more

I can't believe Xbox 360 doesn't support WPA2 wireless security. I've had to use WEP because various things wont fecking connect, complete bag of wank. Keep noticing scrotes connecting to my wireless router and it's annoying me, so got to put something on there.

it supports WPA-PSK, thats what im using

It does but I can't get my router to work with it. I spent ages trying to do the fecking thing, finally got it set up with my Mac, my Wii worked perfectly then got to my Xbox 360 and it all went tits up. Just gave up and chose the easy option.

The idiots round here probably couldn't hack WEP anyway.

'Negative Achievement'...interesting, but what is the point?

to show gamers that your so good you didn't get it

Great news for XBLA....

As part of the company's commitment to publishing more downloadable games, Capcom has announced that it will produce HD-resolution remakes of Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and Super Street Fighter II Turbo, which will be available on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network in the summer and fall, respectively. (Puzzle Fighter will also show up on PC.)

What's really interesting about these remakes is that the character artwork and backgrounds will be redrawn by Udon Comics, the makers of the Street Fighter comic book line. Capcom showed in their Gamers' Day presentation a rough idea of the resolution the characters will be displayed in -- significantly more detailed than even the sprites for the Guilty Gear games. (They didn't hand out this information in the press kit; I'm trying to get my hands on the slide from the presentation so you can see the upgrades they're looking to give Super SFII Turbo.)

Both games will be developed by Backbone Entertainment.

Other downloadable games that Capcom plans to bring to XBLA and PSN this year include Rocketmen: Axis of Evil, a top-down Smash TV-styled shooter based on the constructible strategy game, and Talisman, a virtual version of Games Workshop's board game.

Great news for XBLA....

If they drop the bastardised netcode and with significantly upgraded music/sprites i'll buy it.

I was on til 4 in the morning do the equivilent of orb hunting on Just Cause last night. The great thing about it is that they actually show you the "orbs" on the map which is a nice feature and something which Crackdown should have had.

Im sure Caris can answer this but wheres Rob at? I havent seen him on live or here in a while, he on his jollydays or something?

The agility orbs bould have done with numbering. They werent exactly hidden.

But yeah, they are hidden orb, makes it more fun to find....:p

just been away for a week, having had withdrawl symptoms at first but settled into ff12. I missed spring update info and halo 3 in may i gather

Great news for XBLA....

If only I wasn't absolutely terrible at SF now :(

I was on til 4 in the morning do the equivilent of orb hunting on Just Cause last night. The great thing about it is that they actually show you the "orbs" on the map which is a nice feature and something which Crackdown should have had.

Im sure Caris can answer this but wheres Rob at? I havent seen him on live or here in a while, he on his jollydays or something?

He passed away mate :(

He ate loads of sherbert and blew up.

He passed away mate :(

He ate loads of sherbert and blew up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I warned him about that, clearly he didnt listen!

excited about super puzzle fighter II as that is a great game but Super Street Fighter II remix I not sure about.

SFII on XBLA is not that good. either the 360 D-Pad is shoddy or it is bad programming as certain moves don't react to the d-pad movement. the online lag is a joke sometimes also.

someone needs too release an arcade stick for the 360.

Is Super Puzzle Fighter... Gems!?

Thats one that I want to see on the Wii Virtual Console!

Yup its an awesome game, I spent many hours on the Saturn and PSOne versions.

Anyone on here finished Just Cause? Im on the last mission and was wanting to know whether the game continues after I have finished so I can get the other achievements or do I have to do all the sidequests and stuff before the last boss?

How many levels are there in EDF?

I'm up to 14 I think now, or maybe 17.

I just gone up against to giant godzilla creature. Took it out all by myself..

Anyone else find the helicopter a chore to pilot?

How many levels are there in EDF?

I'm up to 14 I think now, or maybe 17.

I just gone up against to giant godzilla creature. Took it out all by myself..

Anyone else find the helicopter a chore to pilot?

50 or so I believe.