NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I loved Crackdown, got most of the achievements in it to, i might set my Xbox up and get the rest now...

once you kill the last gang are there any bad guys to kill in the world? i assume not :(

once you kill the last gang are there any bad guys to kill in the world? i assume not :(

You can switch the crime back on and in the next update you will be able to switch the bosses back on aswell.

Can anyone recomend me some good possably quirky games for the 360, I have my eye on Viva Pinata for fun and frollics, any other recomendations?

I think I have about 68 more Hidden orbs left then Crackdown is finished!! yeah.

That'll be the second retails game I finished. Blazing angels my only other one...

Can anyone recomend me some good possably quirky games for the 360, I have my eye on Viva Pinata for fun and frollics, any other recomendations?

EDF 2017 is great for a cheap blast!

Stand on top of on of the Shai Gen buildings, I did it on the building with the lift where the black ex-military general is, and just chuck almost anything off.

For chain banger, go to the pier (Los Muertos) and shoot the barrels around the round building at the end then run back to the street and as you are looking at the city, to the left, near the buildings on the beach front, there are more barrels. Blow them up then run back and do it again. You should be sorted.

Hope that helps!

Cheers Daft your a diamond!

I think I'd get this if I had any money. Looks pretty good actually.

I think I'd get this if I had any money. Looks pretty good actually.

second it, looks so funny, fun and very B-movie :D

Haha this game looks awesome, just what the doctor ordered, thanks man.

is sonic the hedgehog really as bad as it's made out to be? i want to get it but think i need to be pointed in the right direction.

is sonic the hedgehog really as bad as it's made out to be? i want to get it but think i need to be pointed in the right direction.

Try the demo on XBL. It's the gaming equivalent of rape.

Oh this is NOT happening, crackdown won't go past "Loading Saved Game"

um..wtf.

I'm loading up crackdown and its stuck on the Loading Saved Game box...

:cry:

um..wtf.

I'm loading up crackdown and its stuck on the Loading Saved Game box...

:cry:

Funny i posted that happening to me 2 posts up.

Update probably...

Just try reloading the game later. Theres a 4 player co-op coming out, so you can't login to their servers atm.

Or you two have messed up saves.

Try the demo on XBL. It's the gaming equivalent of rape.

tbh i sorta liked it despite the camera.

Update probably...

Just try reloading the game later. Theres a 4 player co-op coming out, so you can't login to their servers atm.

Or you two have messed up saves.

4 Player co-op? Sold! :yay:

Im buying it tomorrow, screw Guitar Hero's overpriced-ness (for now)

BTW, not using NumbDiagram for Live anymore, the free trial ran out so tomorrow i stop cheaping out and buy a 12 month sub

Had a good session on Just Cause last night. One thing that is worring me is the size of the map, I spent ages getting some of the blue packages yesterday but I couldnt be bothered to get most of them off the other islands as it was taking AGES to chopper there. Does an easier/faster to travel unlock later in the game?

Had a good session on Just Cause last night. One thing that is worring me is the size of the map, I spent ages getting some of the blue packages yesterday but I couldnt be bothered to get most of them off the other islands as it was taking AGES to chopper there. Does an easier/faster to travel unlock later in the game?

There are different types of chopper, and there are also very fast speed boats and planes too. Still takes a while to cross the island though, just enjoy the view!

I'm pissed of with Top Spin 2, I beat all the male licensed players using one, which I assumed would be just fine now it won't give an achievement. Aggghhhhh!!

I'm pissed of with Top Spin 2, I beat all the male licensed players using one, which I assumed would be just fine now it won't give an achievement. Aggghhhhh!!

There is no achievement for that on Top Spin 2.

Yes there is beat all licensed players in exhibition mode, and another one for beatinmg all the licensed female players in exhibition mode