NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Nah they should have the games cheaper when they come out as a incentive. If they go get cheaper after it's bought, then ton's of people will be pissed.

I'm jumping aboard people!

Once I have £340 in pocket I'm gunna get myself a Xbox 360 Elite :D

So....Game recommendations?

Gears of War, Oblivion, Alien Hominid, Lumines, Guitar Hero II, Crackdown, Viva Pinata, Geometry Wars, Worms, Call of Duty 2, Condemed, motherfucking Uno, Project Gotham Racing, Burnout Revenge, Ridge Racer 6, Virtua Tennis 3, Table Tennis, Earth Defense Force, Castlevania (seriously awesome), GRAW 1 and 2.

Off the top of my head.

Thanks Cox! Hmm I'm thinking about getting Viva Pinata and Crackdown. Or any people suggest to last me a long time?

Might not be getting games very often after I buy all this....

Crackdown and viva pinata will last you a long time.

Oblivion is obviously gonna last ages.

Thanks Cox! Hmm I'm thinking about getting Viva Pinata and Crackdown. Or any people suggest to last me a long time?

Might not be getting games very often after I buy all this....

get Oblivion, and my god orange!!!! WTF! following the bard et rezourceman?

seriously though, the orange . . . owwwiiieeee!

just one quick question for all you kiddie xbox360 owners.. Im in the finale phase of getting one of my own.. but i wonder about my old gamer tag on the old xbox.. can I transfer it to my 360 when I get that?

just one quick question for all you kiddie xbox360 owners.. Im in the finale phase of getting one of my own.. but i wonder about my old gamer tag on the old xbox.. can I transfer it to my 360 when I get that?

Indeed you can, there is an option when you sign up.

Played Boom Boom Rocket the other day:

1. It's DDR without the dancing, Guitar Hero without the guitar

2. That's stupid

Played Boom Boom Rocket the other day:

1. It's DDR without the dancing, Guitar Hero without the guitar

2. That's stupid

Its addictive though I'll give it that

I like it, it's one of those games where you can get into 'the zone' whilst playing it. Like lumines i suppose in that respect. Just sucks there's no live multiplayer for it.

I like it, it's one of those games where you can get into 'the zone' whilst playing it. Like lumines i suppose in that respect. Just sucks there's no live multiplayer for it.

I think the problem with it for me was that I was playing Guitar Hero then stopped to try out the BBR demo and it was just lacking in comparison. Still, it's saved me 800 points for maybe next weeks game!

My copy of Just Cause arrived this morning, had a quick go before I went out and it seems pretty enjoyable. I like how I can just parachute all over the place while firing at the same time.

What the hell!

Just found out that one chain of store in Iceland bought all the supply of guitar hero 2 intended for Iceland and they're charging 9999 ISK for it, which is 76 pounds or 151 dollars

I´m going to go punch a baby...

Just read on the xbox forums that Monster Madness demo is up. Methinks I will check it out as I really liked the look of the video.

My copy of Just Cause arrived this morning, had a quick go before I went out and it seems pretty enjoyable. I like how I can just parachute all over the place while firing at the same time.

I loved Just Cause, the only problem was that my copy kept on crashing about 5 minutes into the game. It didn't at the start but after a couple of hours of play time it suddenly started doing it all the time. Happens on my friends 360 too.

I loved Just Cause, the only problem was that my copy kept on crashing about 5 minutes into the game. It didn't at the start but after a couple of hours of play time it suddenly started doing it all the time. Happens on my friends 360 too.

Hope my copy doesnt do that. Just signed up to Swapgame and Im awaiting my email off them so you should get whatever you get off them for me signing up.

Hope my copy doesnt do that. Just signed up to Swapgame and Im awaiting my email off them so you should get whatever you get off them for me signing up.

Yeah, they send me a free PS3 and a hooker for every referral I get so I won't be on my 360 tonight!

Cheers for the referral though mate!

I found its was a fun but shallow game. If I am correct, it was the developers first game and in that respect, I'm looking forward to a sequal.

I'm thinking of trading in GRAW 2 to go towards GH2, how much do you think i'd get for it?

I'm thinking of trading in GRAW 2 to go towards GH2, how much do you think i'd get for it?

I got £30 exchange for my copy at gamestation.

Still no email from Swapgame yet, I wanted to get a couple of games from them before the weekend but it clearly aint going to happen.

From GAME?

£5 and a slap in the face....