NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Damn, everywhere sold out of GH2, so i got R6:V and Table Tennis (i know i know) instead.. I'll get GH some other time.

I was going to get EDF2017, but the guys in GS (well, 2 out of 3) said it was crap, said i should try the demo first.

EDF 2017 rocks! Whoever said it was crap just doesn't have a sense of humour. It has awesome local co-op aswell!

Repo Man must be the most boring achievement in history...I hate it. I at least wish it told you how many cars you've jacked up to that point!!

The repo man one is annoying but I did that time trial so it was like 5 or so cars every minute. I jacked a car and saw the box come up I was so happy.

Psshh...

Earth Defence Force is B movie awesome. Sure its repetitive but its stupidly funny.

Giant bugs, robots, UFO's. Whats not to like?

I've only just started playing table tennis again and I'm already pissed off at the game.

It's too hard on the third hardest difficulty...plus that carmen woman with her..arg *angry*

Luc really pissed me off....stupid garlic sniffing cheese eating surrender monkey!

I can't take anymore of the game. I'm selling it. I don't know why I held onto it..

Bloody dammit. Easy mode, tournament, final against Jesper, i can't get a point in..

Also i want some games with nice easy achievements, unlike everything i have except Crackdown

Bloody dammit. Easy mode, tournament, final against Jesper, i can't get a point in..

Also i want some games with nice easy achievements, unlike everything i have except Crackdown

Any first gen game has insane easy achievements. Rent Kameo, damn good game.

Any first gen game has insane easy achievements. Rent Kameo, damn good game.

I second that, Kameo was a really fun game. Insanely hard to get an A rank on the levels though. That was me though.

@ Daft: on Pro against Jesper that powerhouse guy, theres no chance.

Kameo did surprise with how fun it would be. Up until I rented it for easy points I thought it was going to be kind of stupid. Another super easy game is King Kong. Got all 1000 points in 7hrs.

And all 06 sports games are super I mean super easy. Some of the 2k basketball ones I got all 1000 points in one game. :)

TMNT has 4 achivements worth 120 points in total that you get by pressing the Right Trigger on different levels.!

And all the other achievements are a piece of piss also.

I'm really liking R6:V at the moment. Table Tennis.. i'm indifferent on, mainly because i can't beat some bugger..

Anybody wanna help me get through the Shai Gen on Crackdown tonight?

I'm really liking R6:V at the moment. Table Tennis.. i'm indifferent on, mainly because i can't beat some bugger..

Anybody wanna help me get through the Shai Gen on Crackdown tonight?

Sure, why not.

Question! Do achievement points actually count for anything? Or is it just a achievement points = penis length sort of thing?

Tomb Raider is the only one that springs to mind, really cheap at the moment aswell.

Question! Do achievement points actually count for anything? Or is it just a achievement points = penis length sort of thing?

Yeah pretty much, except in America where you could win some arcade games and MS points for getting some achievements.

That FEAR demo is awesome, scared me shitless, I also downloaded the Dead Rising demo, over one gig for a minute's worth of gameplay?

Well, at least I get that; "I've covered wars ya know" joke now...

Yeah pretty much, except in America where you could win some arcade games and MS points for getting some achievements.

I wish something like that was present, would give you so much more incentive. I like achievements anyway, mainly for the satisfaction + getting the most out of games.

Gotta be honest, I've had my 360 since last November, and it hasn't interested me that much. I'm having a far funner time on my GC at the moment..

They did say if it was a success then they would expand it so hopefully they are just working out sponsors for it.

The top prize was really good, Fusion Frenzy 2, Contra, 200 MS Points (I think) and a t-shirt aswell as a couple of gamer pictures.I'm trying to unlock as many achievements now so I can get into the Level 2 bracket 5k-10k :D

Woo, finished Crackdown (with a load of help from Jordan). Very interesting ending. Now for achievements ho!

Anyone got any tips for geting the

Shot-putter (10) Throw any object (other than a grenade) 205 feet or more.

and the

Chain Banger (10) Blow up 100 explosive objects in 60 seconds

achievements on Crackdown??

Woo, finished Crackdown (with a load of help from Jordan). Very interesting ending. Now for achievements ho!

Glad to be of service ;)

Ok, what in hell is with these creepy guys running around on all fours?

Anyone got any tips for geting the

Shot-putter (10) Throw any object (other than a grenade) 205 feet or more.

and the

Chain Banger (10) Blow up 100 explosive objects in 60 seconds

achievements on Crackdown??

Stand on top of on of the Shai Gen buildings, I did it on the building with the lift where the black ex-military general is, and just chuck almost anything off.

For chain banger, go to the pier (Los Muertos) and shoot the barrels around the round building at the end then run back to the street and as you are looking at the city, to the left, near the buildings on the beach front, there are more barrels. Blow them up then run back and do it again. You should be sorted.

Hope that helps!