NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Funny i posted that happening to me 2 posts up.

We posted at like the exact same time. Very wierd.

Update probably...

Just try reloading the game later. Theres a 4 player co-op coming out, so you can't login to their servers atm.

Or you two have messed up saves.

It loads up fine now. Did this not happen to other people?

And I hope you're right about 4 player co-op.

:grin:

Though with the lag we had last time... we'd need someone hosting with a very fast connection!

I heard that they'll be adding a whole new island as a downloadable expansion at some point too, with even more achievements and bosses.

I'm really excited about that. I really hope they dont add more hidden orbs though. It's hell getting these now.

I sorted out my connection. My NAT was strict but I followed some things on the internet and now its open so I might not make it laggy anymore.

I'm really excited about that. I really hope they dont add more hidden orbs though. It's hell getting these now.

I sorted out my connection. My NAT was strict but I followed some things on the internet and now its open so I might not make it laggy anymore.

Damn those NATs!

Anyone up for any co-op/multiplayer something tonight if my connection is any good?

I'll be around between 5 and 9 if anyone wants to interrupt my PSU playing!

We posted at like the exact same time. Very wierd.

It loads up fine now. Did this not happen to other people?

Mine's working again too.

ANd good thing too. Four star Agility, Firearms, well. 4 star everything except driving (2 star) and Explosives (3 star).

I figure i'll go for the relatively easy car races in los muertes to get my driving up.

Also i can't do the bloody chain banger achievement. Getting annoying.

There's a video of it on youtube somewhere, i'd find it but my work firewall blocks youtube.

I downloaded th trial of boom boom rocket. It's so awesome. After GH2 i am going to get some ms points.

10: Chain Banger: Near the ferris wheel is a beach with a wodden pier and at the end of the pier is a ring of explosive barrels, there are many more explosive barrels in front of the houses along the beach front, shoot the explosive barrels on the pier to start a chain reaction then immedietly run to the beach front houses and throw grenades at the many barrels there to start another chain reaction, this has to be done within 60 seconds so if your fast enough you will unlock the achievement, the barrels also respawn so you can try as many times as you like.

Its insanely easy to do. I did it on my first try.

EDF is extremely fun. I'm on mission 7 now and its so funny.

Can someone help me?

I can't play online on Burnout, I just keep getting the message "Conncetion Problem: This game cannot be played online at this time. Please try again later."

This happen about 2 weeks ago aswell, about a week after I got the game, and I have never actually managed to play online! Please help, this is driving me nuts!!!

I don't have any problems playing online with any other game, I renewed my gold membership just over a month ago, my internet connection is fine I have no idea what the problem is and this is really annoying because quite a few of the achievements are for online play!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Can someone help me?

I can't play online on Burnout, I just keep getting the message "Conncetion Problem: This game cannot be played online at this time. Please try again later."

This happen about 2 weeks ago aswell, about a week after I got the game, and I have never actually managed to play online! Please help, this is driving me nuts!!!

Have you done that xbox live test, is the NAT on strict? Thats the annoying part.

You gott search in google for your router and open some ports it'll take it through all the steps. Now I can host Crackdown : D

:( I didnt save on EDF thinking there was an auto save, I got up to level 15 and turned it off now I have to play through them all again.

Have you done that xbox live test, is the NAT on strict? Thats the annoying part.

You gott search in google for your router and open some ports it'll take it through all the steps. Now I can host Crackdown : D

:( I didnt save on EDF thinking there was an auto save, I got up to level 15 and turned it off now I have to play through them all again.

Everything is connected properly and every other game works fine...AAARGH!

...unlucky with EDF but how did you miss the save option between mission and equipment? :p

Burnout Revenge

The disc has no scratches at all and its first hand.

Everything is connected properly and every other game works fine...AAARGH!

...unlucky with EDF but how did you miss the save option between mission and equipment? :p

I knew i was there, I was just in a little rush, thought it had an auto save and turned it off. I've made up for it anyway now.

Question:

Do i need a wireless connection for Windows Connect Now?

I wanna be able to play my music library on the 360..

Question:

Do i need a wireless connection for Windows Connect Now?

I wanna be able to play my music library on the 360..

they need to be on the same network so wireless is the easiest and the only way i know about.

Boom Boom Rocket is so good, surprisingly fun, going through and beating your friends scores lol Does GH II have the same kind of online score boards wher eyou can filter? or does it just show your position?

Oblivions calling me but i have Prey to play before i swap back with my friend and get gears back. Also i'm actually havcing to do some work :( lame! back to uni monday with a new macbook pro though (student loan willing) :D:D:D

How come people have stopped releasing games for XBLA for 400 points? theres only about 2 good ones on there . . .

Got Crackdown today played it for awhile but yet again I got no 48 hour Live code. Damn Asda and their cheap prices :(

Got Crackdown today played it for awhile but yet again I got no 48 hour Live code. Damn Asda and their cheap prices :(

I got one with Crackdown, want it?

That FEAR demo is awesome, scared me shitless, I also downloaded the Dead Rising demo, over one gig for a minute's worth of gameplay?

Well, at least I get that; "I've covered wars ya know" joke now...

dont leave the starting area and you get a lot more play than 1 minute :)

I think I have a few from COD3 and some more from others. Don't know which games.

It gets worse...

They're now charging for Red vs Blue episodes which are FREE to download online. I shit you not.

I watched one of them once, I didnt find it really funny.

I may have to watch more..