NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

From GAME?

£5 and a slap in the face....

Gamestation, i never use GAME

im not blown away by halo 3's graphics tbh... halo 1 was a classic and halo 2 to me was pretty ass, just felt like an extension to the original... i hope halo 3 is actually a proper sequal and a genuine step forward graphically and gameplay wise... cos so far tbh i aint been blown away by anything ive seen of halo 3

Jeeze. Everyone: read what Frankie said. Those are not the final graphics. Those are the graphics from the Alpha build, they will be even better in the Beta and better again in the final version.

I got £30 exchange for my copy at gamestation.

Still no email from Swapgame yet, I wanted to get a couple of games from them before the weekend but it clearly aint going to happen.

Sorry for stating the obvious but make sure to check your junk email folder, it's a bugger!

Sorry for stating the obvious but make sure to check your junk email folder, it's a bugger!

Yeah I have, gotta go to work soon so I will check when I get in tonight and hopefully it will be there.

I was wondering while I was working today, is GRAW2 a follow on from GRAW? Or is it a totally new place/new people?

I was wondering while I was working today, is GRAW2 a follow on from GRAW? Or is it a totally new place/new people?

Its a follow on from GRAW 1 and its an awesome game, much easier aswell than the first one.

Awesome, I think I might trade in for it..but I got some games on their way..hmm

In the meantime 180 hidden orbs down. 120 left.

Its a follow on from GRAW 1 and its an awesome game, much easier aswell than the first one.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Just wondering about the Vision camera, first of all is it worth the money and also when I was in Staines, I saw a vision camera with 12 month's Live but also included in the box was Uno, Robotron, 200 MS points and a headset.

Is that the normal box? as I've checked amazon and they say that only Uno is included.

Just wondering about the Vision camera, first of all is it worth the money and also when I was in Staines, I saw a vision camera with 12 month's Live but also included in the box was Uno, Robotron, 200 MS points and a headset.

Is that the normal box? as I've checked amazon and they say that only Uno is included.

I didn't get robotron with mine when it was released. The Vision is OK at the moment, works well with Windows too. Not many games use it yet though.

Thats the XBOX LIVE VISION GOLD KIT or something. Its £59.99...but worth it, if you are getting 12 Months Live and the Camera.

:o

Theres only 900 points for Crackdown...I'm really annoyed.

Do you know anywhere online that sell's it? They had it in the HMV Staines but I'm back in Scotland now so I can't really pop back down and get it :D

:o

Theres only 900 points for Crackdown...I'm really annoyed.

At least the means we are getting free content!...Does anyone know when we are going to get that??

Also, to get the achievements for the foot and car races, do you have to complete them within the time or just do them?

You have to finish them in under the time given. Some of them are really annoying.

Downloadable content would be good. Keep it even more fresh.

Damn, I was hoping I could be really lazy and just stroll through the races...damn.

I'll try and finally get the repo man achievement today.

Does you, or anyone, have a link to a map for hidden orbs the races and the stunt markers?

Haha, I followed them mostly I think. Using that hidden orb one now. 212 collected, 88 to go!

Update: 223 found, 77 to go. This is actually fun. I nabbed a car to make trips quicker and its fun.

Found another 2.

I just looked back at the map and I have the whole of the Volk island to scour plus the second half of the Shai Gen island :cry:

I give up with the hidden orbs...for now. I don't have the patience...80 left to find...I think I have all the Los Muertos ones...ARRGH...

I would consider doing it if they were all numbered or something so I know which ones I've got and which ones I haven't but as is isn't the case I don't think I can be arsed with it.

Mundi - GH costs £70 rrp here too.

I´m just annoyed that the most expensive store has the only copies of it and they haven´t even started selling it yet, i´ve been told they start selling it tomorrow since last Monday

Damn, everywhere sold out of GH2, so i got R6:V and Table Tennis (i know i know) instead.. I'll get GH some other time.

I was going to get EDF2017, but the guys in GS (well, 2 out of 3) said it was crap, said i should try the demo first.