NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Loved you more when you were called mary-kate, mary-kate :P

Loved you more when you were hard gay

Aaaaaanyway, back to 360 now.

Phone them up, they send you a box, put the console in the box, phone the couriers, they pick up the box, wait around 3 days and you get it back.

And they wond pay for the games their shitbox destroyed ey.

Does anyone know if the Blue Dragon anime is going to be subbed??

Does anyone know if the Blue Dragon anime is going to be subbed??

It has been stated by Masaki Akahane, the games Localization Program Manager, that the North American version will feature a choice between both the English dub and the original Japanese track with English subtitles.

I might get into watching the Blue Dragon anime. The only anime i've ever gotten into is Dragonball/Z/GT and BD has so many similarities. More importantly, I want the game so bad.

Cool, but do you know when/if the anime is going to be subbed?

I mean fan subbed.

Looks like we may be getting two arcade games this week, Gyruss and 3D Ultra Mini Golf. The Golf one looks pretty good!

So does anyone know how to get the two achievements beat all women and beat all men on TopSpin 2 did it with one person yet no achievemnet. Am I missing something.

I have Cars and Superman on the way.

You poor bastard, reduced to playing tripe like that just for the gamerpoints.

You need help, seriously.

You poor bastard, reduced to playing tripe like that just for the gamerpoints.

You need help, seriously.

LMBO indeed, not like there is anything worth playing on the 360 besides my nephews will be doing most the playing MWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yey my games from swapgame are on the way, time to rack up some pointage!

Apparently I have Saints Row and some other game on the way... They sent me out this email after I cancelled my account and they don't show up on the My Account page either...

Apparently I have Saints Row and some other game on the way... They sent me out this email after I cancelled my account and they don't show up on the My Account page either...

Free games for Moria? Possibly.......

I quite enjoyed Cars actually, it was a nice change to not have to replay the same levels over and over again because I always hit a wall or other obsticle (like Burnout), it was a perfect rental game.

Superman just annoyed the living piss out of me, there was no way in hell I was spending time collecting about 3 million cats from trees, achievement or not!

I quite enjoyed Cars actually, it was a nice change to not have to replay the same levels over and over again because I always hit a wall or other obsticle (like Burnout), it was a perfect rental game.

Superman just annoyed the living piss out of me, there was no way in hell I was spending time collecting about 3 million cats from trees, achievement or not!

LOL yeah I have just been reading the achievements for that game and I seen that. Its been bad enough collecting stuff on Just Cause never mind on another game.

Dont know if anyone looks at the Blue Dragon thread so i will post it here aswell, just a rumour at the moment.

This from gameaxis.com, dont take it as 100% as MS have announced nothing about a date as of yet.

"That's right, this blog header pretty much says it all! Xbox 360 owners in Singapore as well as other westernized countries can soon look forward to playing Sakaguchi's newest RPG masterpiece come May 22nd. We can all take this news as truly official, as one MS exec revealed to me that Blue Dragon have indeed gotten its release date pushed ahead of schedule. So rather than having to wait till August (as previously stated), 360 gamers can finally taste some sweet RPG love at last next month. And here's the sweetener: MS have listened to RPG fans' feedbacks and have stuck to Blue Dragon's native Japanese audio, but with 100% English texts/subtitles! Way to go Microsoft!

But that's not all, as I've also learned that the Americanized (read English translated) version of Square Enix's Wing-Commanderish sleeper-hit, Project Sylpheed, will also be hitting our local shore come June at about the same time as it arrives in the US of A. Fans of car racing should rejoice too, as Forza Motorsport 2 will hit retail some time at the end of May - a date is unconfirmed at this point of writing though. It looks like the Xbox 360 will have a pretty hot summer holiday now, and you've heard it here first at GameAxis."

Free games for Moria? Possibly.......

I hope so, although I won't get the box for them.

If I do get them as they're not marked on my account they won't actually know who has them... Hopefully. :heh:

Edit - The other game is Chromehounds... If they're going to arrive, it should be tomorrow...

Fingers crossed!

Just recieved a tidy sum from work, dunno if I want HD DVD drive to spend all of my packpacket or if im busy enough not to get GH 2, seen it on Gamer TV looks amazing.

Rayman has invoked a number of emotions in me.

From boredom to frustration. And nothing inbetween.

Hey! Rayman 2 is quite possibly the best platformer of all time.

PIcking up FEAR £12 even if its a shit port that sounds like a bargain