NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Easiest way to get this achievement:

Make your way to the supply point on the map called "Garcia Point" (second north most supply point in the Los Muertos section of Pacific City). Exit out of that supply point (or make your way there if you haven't already secured that supply point) and jump up onto the plateau just above the shack. There you should see a jeep. Get into the jeep and drive forward about a car length and drive your front wheels up on a rock.

I'm sure we played and we went up that tallest building in Shai Gen. Just get in the elevator in your jeep then you should get it. How I got that achievement.

Then while your up there, at that ramp bit, grab a table or chair from that floor and throwit off the ramp, you get the shotputter achievement.

Then get the couble backflip achievement by going off the ramp. 3 in one.

I've got some iron on's Stef, but they're not too great. I want to get it done professionally.

Cafepress?

And the song was commissioned for the game, yes?

Was it?

I didn't know that. That's pretty awesome.

You're kidding!

Well, there is a sequal on the PC. The last 2 or 3 minutes of the game are nuts. The whole story revealing and such, just works.

Sorry if i'm really defensive about this game, but its my second favourite FPS ever.

A sequel to FEAR? That would be holy awesomeness. There's not really anything they can improve on though, except the locations. Maybe.

You're kidding!

Well, there is a sequal on the PC. The last 2 or 3 minutes of the game are nuts. The whole story revealing and such, just works.

Sorry if i'm really defensive about this game, but its my second favourite FPS ever.

What is your 1st. Half Life 2?

Are people who bought it for PC buying Orange Pack? I never played episode one so I am.

I've got some iron on's Stef, but they're not too great. I want to get it done professionally.

Ah right. My sister had one done of orlando bloom and it came out pretty good.

I might check out that cafepress.

FEAR is awesome!!!! Played it on a mate's PC and it was awesome, almost finished it.

What's all this about GHII and bricking consoles?

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=75328

This happens eveytime a major game is released and someone's 360 happens to break at the same time. The 360 fear. It's a new psychosis. You have a working 360. It's over a year old. It has NEVER given you one moment of trouble.

Suddenly. You start reading game forums and blogs.

The 360 is a ticking TIME BOMB. You had no idea! Every 360 is a piece of shit, and you were in the dark for over a year. How did your 360 go all this time working? You didn't buy GRAW 1 or 2. I guess you should avoid those games. OH NO. You have to update your guitar hero ... phew. It didn't die. Obviously you dodged a bullet. Now, everytime you turn on your 360 and put in a game, bile starts to rise in your throat. Sweat beads on your troubled brow. Will this be the time your broken, shitty, poorly made 360 will brick? Will you see that red ring of death?

You give up! You've had enough! You pack up your 360 and bring it to gamestation and trade it in for some store credit. The manager looks at your 360, and your games and asks you why you are trading it in. You pause, and look at the 360, and then at the manager and say..

"Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt."

"You've been on the internet..." replies the manger.

Your eyes wet, lips trembling, you whisper.."Yes..."

A sequel to FEAR? That would be holy awesomeness. There's not really anything they can improve on though, except the locations. Maybe.

Well, its more of an exansion... but its another 8 or 9 hours of story. F.E.A.R Extraction Point. It continues seconds after the originals ending and is incredibly fun.

What is your 1st. Half Life 2?

Are people who bought it for PC buying Orange Pack? I never played episode one so I am.

Yeah, its HL-2. Only edges infront due to the story and characters.

I'm buying Black Box, since i already own all the other games. Although i'm just gunna get it off Steam.

I'm pretty sure I can get a 360 from Game in the White Rose Centre at the weekend. Anyone know of any bundles and if the wireless bridge is sold there? (Prices too)

any one up for a test run of the new maps?

add me -> DiemetriX

I'll be playing from now and for at least an hour.

I'm pretty sure I can get a 360 from Game in the White Rose Centre at the weekend. Anyone know of any bundles and if the wireless bridge is sold there? (Prices too)

I believe GAME have a bundle for £280, with two games (Crackdown and Gears, I think) and I would imagine they stocked the bridge for the RRP of £60. But if you can get to a Gamestation, I recommend it, as they have that same bundle, with GRAW2 thrown in at the same price :)

Kept getting my wallet out, but finally decided to get GH 2. I hope it doesnt dissapoint for £65!

Kept getting my wallet out, but finally decided to get GH 2. I hope it doesnt dissapoint for £65!

I'm holding myself back so much :p

Premium + Crackdown + Gears + Guitar Hero II for £310? Might be worth the extended warranty too, think its £30 at Game. Wish i'd known about it when i bought mine...

PC World is the cheapest for the Wireless Adaptor, reserve it online to pick up in store and its £50. Nearly everywhere else charges £60

I'm holding myself back so much :p

Bleh me too, i have the choice between new shoes or gitar hero 2.

Premium + Crackdown + Gears + Guitar Hero II for £210?

Sounds far too good to be true.

Premium + Crackdown + Gears + Guitar Hero II for £210? Might be worth the extended warranty too, think its £30 at Game. Wish i'd known about it when i bought mine...

Not premium that wont be. The best offer i could find was Premium+Crackdown+GOW+Ghost Recon 2+additional wireless controller for 305 at gamestation.

Halo.jpg

HALO: UPRISING #1 (of 4)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Pencils and Cover by ALEX MALEEV

The Eisner Award-winning team of superscribe Brian Michael Bendis and artist extraordinaire Alex Maleev unleash an epic story of mankind's struggle against the alien threat of the Covenant. Picking up from the conclusion of blockbuster video game Halo 2, the must-read issue reveals how the Master Chief, while onboard a hostile ship headed towards Earth, is battling against Covenant forces! Intertwined with Master Chief's interstellar one-man-war is the saga of a great American city's rebellion and downfall, two disparate lives' collision and shared fate, and the Convenant's hunt for an ancient relic of untold power and value. With hope dwindling and the fate of humanity hanging by a thread, is there any chance for a future? Read this debut issue to start the journey into the Halo universe!

40 PGS./17 and Up ...$3.99

This comic book is based on a Mature-rated video game.

Microsoft, Bungie, the Bungie logo, Halo, the Halo logos, the Microsoft Game Studios logo, Xbox 360, the Xbox logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of

Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries and are used under license from owner. © 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Premium + Crackdown + Gears + Guitar Hero II for £210? Might be worth the extended warranty too, think its £30 at Game. Wish i'd known about it when i bought mine...

PC World is the cheapest for the Wireless Adaptor, reserve it online to pick up in store and its £50. Nearly everywhere else charges £60

£40 from http://www.play-asia.com