NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Played through the FEAR demo again, for awesome factor. And there was a bit i didn't dsee the first time round, i got on to the ladder and the fucking girl appeared right in front of me.

HALO: UPRISING #1 (of 4)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Pencils and Cover by ALEX MALEEV

The Eisner Award-winning team of superscribe Brian Michael Bendis and artist extraordinaire Alex Maleev unleash an epic story of mankind's struggle against the alien threat of the Covenant. Picking up from the conclusion of blockbuster video game Halo 2, the must-read issue reveals how the Master Chief, while onboard a hostile ship headed towards Earth, is battling against Covenant forces! Intertwined with Master Chief's interstellar one-man-war is the saga of a great American city's rebellion and downfall, two disparate lives' collision and shared fate, and the Convenant's hunt for an ancient relic of untold power and value. With hope dwindling and the fate of humanity hanging by a thread, is there any chance for a future? Read this debut issue to start the journey into the Halo universe!

40 PGS./17 and Up ...$3.99

This comic book is based on a Mature-rated video game.

Microsoft, Bungie, the Bungie logo, Halo, the Halo logos, the Microsoft Game Studios logo, Xbox 360, the Xbox logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of

Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries and are used under license from owner. © 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

You Halo fans should be excited by this. Bendis is an absolutely fantastic writer...hes my favourite actually.

nice

New Rainbow SIx maps out now, free me thinks (havent checked)

HALO: UPRISING #1 looks interesting. The graphic novel was good. Coming out any time soon?

HALO: UPRISING #1 looks interesting. The graphic novel was good. Coming out any time soon?

In 3 months.

I wonder if the graphic novel is similar to the game? That would mean:

• 4 or 5 pages somewhere in the middle would be exactly the same, but with people facing the opposite way
  • Reading it on your own gets boring about 75% through it
  • Reading it with your friends never gets boring

Got some of the driving satunt achievements now, Hangtime, stunt driver, 2 front flips, etc. But i can't get the 115 feet in a vehicle, any ramps i can use? The guide tells me to drive up a building, but the camera angle changes funny so i can't do it.

Got some of the driving satunt achievements now, Hangtime, stunt driver, 2 front flips, etc. But i can't get the 115 feet in a vehicle, any ramps i can use? The guide tells me to drive up a building, but the camera angle changes funny so i can't do it.

i posted a 2 minute solution to this one last time you asked.

i posted a 2 minute solution to this one last time you asked.

So you did, and it worked a charm, many thanks.

So you did, and it worked a charm, many thanks.

No problem... just don't ask me WHY it works that way!

Also, not sure if you've got the "Throw a person X yards" achievement yet, but if not, just throw someone into the sea or river where it's deep. That usually works.

just ordered guitar hero + the guitar controller + a free gibson guitar stap from gameplay for 65 quid inc delivery - best be good

It is. Worry not.

Although the jump to Hard is shocking.

just got the lights of death on my xbox.

ive had it for well over 12 months.

anyone know how much ill have to pay to get it fixed?

fucking hate microsoft.

Just ordered a 360, finally buckled. Premium with GeOW, Crackdown and PES6 for £289 delivered.

fucking hate microsoft.

There's this place in scotland that does it for £50 and then gives you a 6 month warranty. Obviously not official but I've heard good things about them.

http://www.gtelectronics.co.uk/xbox360.htm

Or, if you're willing to put some effort in, according to some you should be able to kick up enough of a fuss to get microsoft or the store to replace it for free under consumer laws because it's basically an inherent fault. Here's a thread on a footy board I go on explaining how to go about it:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=38336.0

Although I dunno if this will still work if it's "well over 12 months old". Worth a try though. People power!

Sounds far too good to be true.

:hmm: oops, £100 went missing there somewhere...

edited my post now, £310

fucking hate microsoft.

You may get it fixed for free. Two of my mates had their 360s give the Red Lights and they werent launch consoles and they also had it longer than 12 months. They phoned Microsoft and they both got them fixed for free and they were back playing within less than a week..

I wonder if the graphic novel is similar to the game? That would mean:

• 4 or 5 pages somewhere in the middle would be exactly the same, but with people facing the opposite way
  • Reading it on your own gets boring about 75% through it
  • Reading it with your friends never gets boring

LMBO funniest thing I have read all day. Also sent you a message on Live about Just Cause.

I'm trading in some games tommorow. I hope it comes out to over GH2's amount but it won't. It would be good to get it, but the proble would arise when I would have to go to my lesson carrying around a bag with the game in...I'll get round it somehow...

I'm trading in some games tommorow. I hope it comes out to over GH2's amount but it won't. It would be good to get it, but the proble would arise when I would have to go to my lesson carrying around a bag with the game in...I'll get round it somehow...

oo oo ooo what games?

fucking hate microsoft.

You fell in to a burnin' ring of fire.

DOWN DOWN DOWN AND THE FLAMES WENT HIGHER!

And it burns, burns, burns...

Thanks for your bundle/wireless bridge help people. I'm getting it at the weekend and I don't think the one from Play-Asia would arrive in time, so I'll just go with Game. Unless the 360 comes with a cord that lets me play it on my computer, and I can stick with ethernet?

And it burns, burns, burns...

Thanks for your bundle/wireless bridge help people. I'm getting it at the weekend and I don't think the one from Play-Asia would arrive in time, so I'll just go with Game. Unless the 360 comes with a cord that lets me play it on my computer, and I can stick with ethernet?

It does come with an ethernet cable I think, but a very small one..

If my monitor is a VGA, and I buy the VGA cable, will I definitely be able to plug in my 360 and it'll work?

If my monitor is a VGA, and I buy the VGA cable, will I definitely be able to plug in my 360 and it'll work?

Depends.

You might need a male/male adaptor. Depends on what resolutions your monitor can do.

It depends on alot of things.

It does come with an ethernet cable I think, but a very small one..

Man i've heard that before HIGH FIVE.

I'm not sure how long the packaged one is, but i think it's 2.5-3 metres at least, after all it reach around half my bedroom wall.