NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

oo oo ooo what games?

Table Tennis, Wario Ware and R6V I think.

I think I'll get less than £45 for the lot.

Oh maybe Tetris DS aswell.

I'm sure the one provded with the 360 was 5 metres. It kind reached from my room to the door of the router's room, but that was before it had to go into the ceiling etc.

Bought a 10 metre one for a tenner, maybe less. Got ample space in the loft to move it around. Only bad thing is having to drill holes in the ceiling to put it through. Got 2 in there already :p

Yay for getting Live set up!

Had a nice co-op Gears session, and got to downloading a bunch of demos. Is there any way to have it turn itself off when the downloads are done? I've got a 1gig demo going, and I don't see it ending soon enough to leave it til I go to bed.

I've rethought R6V. I got stuck on the first level in the terrorist place. Now I'm in Vegas I'm startijng to like it.

New BioShock Xbox 360 screens

Certainly not as pretty looking as the PC version...

Really?

Any comparison shots?

as in the super high end cost you and arm and a leg to get graphics that look like the screenshots version?

hmmmm, i like the 360 one just fine :D

guitar hero 2 i ordered today from gameplay at like 2 in the afternoon and its already been dispatched - fuckin fast service as usual from them, definetly the best online games retailer...

I bought mine two nights ago, dispatched yesterday, hopefully the courier will come soon

Depends.

You might need a male/male adaptor. Depends on what resolutions your monitor can do.

It depends on alot of things.

I bought one last week so I can play it at work, and it comes with a Female to female extension and a red and white A/V to Jack converter.:smile:

I bought one last week so I can play it at work, and it comes with a Female to female extension and a red and white A/V to Jack converter.:smile:

There ya go then, thanks for clearing it up Mario_jr :)

Got delivered 10 minutes after I posted. Looks good, pity I have work

Yay, my 360 turned up today, only had time to set it up quickly before work though. My VGA cable's not here yet though so it's on my downstairs telly ratehr than my monitor for now.

Does anyone know anywhere with the cheapest Xbox Live Gold subscription?

So far I've found gameplay.com to be the cheapest is there anywhere else I should look?

So far I've found gameplay.com to be the cheapest is there anywhere else I should look?

Hotukdeals.com

Just search for it, you'll often get a bargain.

You could also buy an XBL camera and get a 12 month subscription with that.

Yay, my 360 turned up today, only had time to set it up quickly before work though. My VGA cable's not here yet though so it's on my downstairs telly ratehr than my monitor for now.

Give us your gamer tag!

A guy just entered the store and wanted to buy five 2100 MS point cards... what could he need that many points?

Oblivion content? or just wants a mass arcade download...cool though wouldn't mind the points myself

If my monitor is a VGA, and I buy the VGA cable, will I definitely be able to plug in my 360 and it'll work?

It most likely won't work with your PC speakers either. I have to use a HIFI for my sound.

Table Tennis, Wario Ware and R6V I think.

I think I'll get less than £45 for the lot.

Oh maybe Tetris DS aswell.

Use eBay. People pay stupid prices for things sometimes. And if not still more than trade in.

got mine for £20 off ebay