NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

XBOX Live is apparently down, weird that.

I've been on XBL since about 8:45 with no problems at all...

Whereas the animated series of Blue Dragon realized by the Studio Pierrot (Naruto) began at the beginning from the month on the televised chain Japanese TV Tokyo, editor VIZ would have announced, at the time of a conference with the MIPTV in Cannes in France, the acquisition of the rights of exploitation of the licence Blue Dragon for a possible diffusion of the series in Europe and in the United States soon, which is rather a good news. In addition, to always remain in the animated drawings, will know that the Toowam emission will diffuse Wednesday next 18 April starting from 6h50 on France 3 the first episode of the series Viva Pinata by 4Kids in partnership with Microsoft.

source: http://www.jeuxfrance.com

FUCK TABLE TENNIS, This is meant to be the easy tournament? BUll-fucking-shit, selling this shite.

Exatly how I felt on hard mode the last time I played it.

Cheers for that link Moria. Might get it for £20 now, still want to trade in the games though.

What games are you wanting to trade in? I'm coming into the money as of next Friday and want to buy loads of shit then. :heh:

Table Tennis...

I'm thinking of R6V, I don't play it. I might try and play it tommorow. If I cant then thats going.

Maybe Wario Ware wii, main game completed and the multiplayer is 1 remote..:nono:

is guitar hero worth buying for the 360? as im really interested in it and some positive feedback cud sway me

Get it from Foxy.co.uk, cheapest place for it, check the for sale board for an additional discount.

I really need to know how I can get this printed on a tshirt:

And before you get all crazy on my ass, Gears of War is a Megadeth song :heh:

gearsdethss1.jpg

FUCK TABLE TENNIS, This is meant to be the easy tournament? BUll-fucking-shit, selling this shite.

:bowdown:

This game sounds great! Im tempted but given normal games (i.e. Project 8) make me want to throw my TV across the room i think i'd better not.

Theres still a dent in the wall from where the Wavebird hit after a REALLY annoying Path Of Radiance session...

gearsdethss1.jpg

You need these if you want to do it yourself.

But not from there, I just searched for t-shirt transfer paper.

I think you could get them from home bargains for cheap. Not sure if thats the right store though.

gearsdethss1.jpg

Cafepress?

And the song was commissioned for the game, yes?

Oh, I've been there. More specificaly FUCK LUC!!!...you really shouldn't be haveing any problems on easy though.

I am not pleased.

I had about 10 Hidden Orbs left to find in Crackdown, so I decided to give that Picasa guide a go. So I went to all 300 locations, skipping one or two out of the way orbs that I knew for a fact I'd already picked up. I still only have 299 Hidden Orbs.

I am not pleased.

Got through the FEAR demo, man that was some creepy shit. If the whole game's like that then i've gotta get it. I think the bit that freaked me out the most was the door shutting, and i knew something would be behind me, but i seriously did not want to turn around.

Got through the FEAR demo, man that was some creepy shit. If the whole game's like that then i've gotta get it. I think the bit that freaked me out the most was the door shutting, and i knew something would be behind me, but i seriously did not want to turn around.

It's because it's a creepy little girl isn't it, like a chucky doll? :D

The FEAR people made Condemned didn't they? That shits me up that game...

F.E.A.R plays better on a PC for obvious reasons, but its a great second best version of it.

Its creepy, its non-stop action and the AI is stupidly clever at higher difficulties.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Yeah, i know its an oxymoron... or a controdiction. But ya know, it is!

I clocked FEAR on medium level so may go back and try it on hard if i can be bothered. the ending sucked big time!!

I clocked FEAR on medium level so may go back and try it on hard if i can be bothered. the ending sucked big time!!

You're kidding!

Well, there is a sequal on the PC. The last 2 or 3 minutes of the game are nuts. The whole story revealing and such, just works.

Sorry if i'm really defensive about this game, but its my second favourite FPS ever.

Finally, four star Driving, now how the hell do i get up the sides of these Shai-Gen buldings so i can get "115 feet in a vehicle"

Finally, four star Driving, now how the hell do i get up the sides of these Shai-Gen buldings so i can get "115 feet in a vehicle"

Easiest way to get this achievement:

Make your way to the supply point on the map called "Garcia Point" (second north most supply point in the Los Muertos section of Pacific City). Exit out of that supply point (or make your way there if you haven't already secured that supply point) and jump up onto the plateau just above the shack. There you should see a jeep. Get into the jeep and drive forward about a car length and drive your front wheels up on a rock.

You're kidding!

Well, there is a sequal on the PC. The last 2 or 3 minutes of the game are nuts. The whole story revealing and such, just works.

Sorry if i'm really defensive about this game, but its my second favourite FPS ever.

I loved the game and think it is very good. I meant the actual ending FMV sucked!