NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Apparently Worms will be 800 points, personally I think it will be around 1200 as they know that people want it badly.

I'm not into this whole retro crap. Played Mario Kart 64, Root Beer Tapper, and Paperboy and hated all of them. Good job 2 of them were only trials.

Those are 3 incredibly awesome retro classics!

I'm not into this whole retro crap. Played Mario Kart 64, Root Beer Tapper, and Paperboy and hated all of them. Good job 2 of them were only trials.

Tbh, if you haven't played them before the you're not likely going to enjoy them. I'm only going to get games I've played before on the VC as I have such good memories of some games.

I was playing my 360 yesterday and I have to admit....

Does the 360 offer the greatest Game Experience ever?

Tbh, if you haven't played them before the you're not likely going to enjoy them. I'm only going to get games I've played before on the VC as I have such good memories of some games.

I think maybe you're right. Maybe that's why I like the Sonic games still.

Those controls seem to be the same as any other fps games controls. Apart from the X button, I wonder what it does..

That Guy remind me never to choose that Vegas track on 5 laps ever again!

Does anyone have an idea on how much Worms will cost? I want to get another game but I dont want to leave myself short for Worms.

Haha, yeah that track was ridiculously long. Where was everyone else though?! I thought a few people said they were playing. Think I discovered one of the best cars in the game though yesterday. Handles really well, despite being one of the fastest.

Really hoping my 360 hasn't developed a problem now with it freezing a few times in the last 2 days. Really looking forward to Crackdown and if I have to send off my 360 I wont be too happy.

Looks like it is fucked. I've just played PGR3 again to see if it would crash again and anoyingly... it has. I'm not getting the red lights, just getting like weird squares all over the screen. Has anyone else had this problem?

Noticed that there was a bit line all the way along the disc on PGR3, perhaps that was the reason for it crashing? I've wiped the mark off and played a game and it worked ok, so hopefully...

I've got a week off work now and for it to fuck up now is the worst possible time.

I personally think its PGR3, thats a really crap game to run, it broke on me when it was just loading.

That Koengsigg however you sell it is a really good car, gonna have to buy that in my career. Shame about not a lot of people turning up, that level lasted too long.

I personally think its PGR3, thats a really crap game to run, it broke on me when it was just loading.

That Koengsigg however you sell it is a really good car, gonna have to buy that in my career. Shame about not a lot of people turning up, that level lasted too long.

I have noticed that the dashboard is REALLY slow when playing PGR3. Maybe it is just the game.

I have noticed that the dashboard is REALLY slow when playing PGR3. Maybe it is just the game.

Yeah its a shame the game is like that. I mean we spend £40, at launch on a game that has the loading times of a camel trying to hump a chicken.

I was playing my 360 yesterday and I have to admit....

Does the 360 offer the greatest Game Experience ever?

Yes, and I realise every time I sit down to play it!

I'm really hyped for Crackdown now. Gona spend the next 3 days playing Zelda whilst I wait for Crackdown on Thursday.

A slightly unusual question; any way to make a 360 faulty? (not involving a hammer, fire or water?)

shake it about a bit (a lot).

Got mine back today, a house down the road had it for a week just sitting their, bastards.

Just shake the console. Drop it down some stairs. Take out the plugs while its running?

Punch it.

Why do you want it faulty anyway?

Hai guys, question again. If i get a 2nd hand xbox360 that hasn't been registered yet, how do i go about registering it?

A slightly unusual question; any way to make a 360 faulty? (not involving a hammer, fire or water?)

250px-Electric-chainsaw.jpg

Turn it on.

You'll probably have to wait a few months, mind. :heh:

Why, though? Wouldn't it be more useful if it worked?

He's gonna get a second hand one then get it replaced for a new one.

Thats my bet anyways.

My question from before doesn't matter, in preparation for the near future, i have signed up at Xbox.com.

Gamertag: AshMat

Just wondering what peoples reputation levels are like on here? Should I be worried that it seems that quite a few people have chosen to ignore me because of "unsporting behaviour" according to my profile? Is this just normal due to the fact that some people will mark me as evil for no reason other than I beat them at a game or do i have a serious problem with my online behaviour that i don't realize is considered naughty?