NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I ordered a CD in November thats still on 'Special Order'

Wonder if it will ever turn up...

It doesn't matter too much though...its only Halo 2!:heh:

Freezers/fridges/dishwashers - actually we got one from Fenwicks department store -and it came with a 24month warranty from the company that made the dishwasher, no extra costs.

You got lucky then, it is british law to offer a 12 month guarantee, and no more.

Just wondering if anyone has order Fusion Frenzy 2? My copy got shipped today and im well looking forward to playing many a minigame online.

Id really like to know where retro lover got his 360 and that stuf for that price. I dont understand it because thats £100 cheaper than everywhere else.

No it's the face of I paid over £300 for that :(

Ah yes I am the same, I got even less of a deal for £370. :(

Just wondering if anyone has order Fusion Frenzy 2? My copy got shipped today and im well looking forward to playing many a minigame online.

The original was Billy boys favourite, pretty much kills all appeal for the sequel.

Is it just me or are achievements on PGR 3 absurdly hard!?!

i found most of them easy.

i found most of them easy.

Must just be my lack of skill and patience...:heh:

Theres some like playing Geometry wars 1 & 2 which take the piss. Then theres own all lambourghinis in the game. Which wont be that hard, but some of them I remember reading, get loads of Kudos etc. I have trouble not banging into the side of the walls while racing.

You got lucky then, it is british law to offer a 12 month guarantee, and no more.

Its made by Millers - worked a treat now less time to wash and more time to cook. Thing is the last few household electrical goods we have spent on have come with more than 12 month guarantee no extra cost - one product which shall remain nameless we got 12 months standard and was given an extra 6 months from the seller.

But yeah shop around and do a deal normally some things you can get at really good value. Like my DUAL LCD TV came with 18 months guarantee and ASDA threw in an extra 6 months free of charge.

Has a beautiful picture on it as well.

Er, hows it void?

Second hand console = voided warranty, or thats what I always thought.

depends on if you have registered the console with microsoft i think, if they have no records of the owner of it, then how would they ever know its not second hand.

Is this release date for Assassin's Creed real?!!!!!!!?!!!

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT0164&title=assassins_creed

If so 44 days to go! I really hope so!

No its not - it was delayed until the next financial year so April 2007-March 2008 basically.

Was on to gameplay about this myself and they said it was the last date given to them by the publisher. I had to keep reminding them ubisoft delayed AC and brought forward GRAW 2.

But heck they never listen to me.

No its not - it was delayed until the next financial year so April 2007-March 2008 basically.

Was on to gameplay about this myself and they said it was the last date given to them by the publisher. I had to keep reminding them ubisoft delayed AC and brought forward GRAW 2.

But heck they never listen to me.

Damn! I thought there might be a slim possibility that...oh well. I don't think I've ever looked forward to a non-Nintendo game THIS much!!!

If they are delaying it to make it better, I can't argue...sadly!

Damn! I thought there might be a slim possibility that...oh well. I don't think I've ever looked forward to a non-Nintendo game THIS much!!!

If they are delaying it to make it better, I can't argue...sadly!

It may of been or maybe it was to balance the business books out so they pay less tax or something. All I know is there is a secret in that game - probably the most anticipated ubisoft game for me.

It may of been or maybe it was to balance the business books out so they pay less tax or something. All I know is there is a secret in that game - probably the most anticipated ubisoft game for me.

I heard the spoiler by a mistake...:(

Second hand console = voided warranty, or thats what I always thought.

If you have the original reciept and stuff, that shouldn't be a problem.

+ saving well over £100 is worth the risk of paying £80 or whatever to get it fixed.

Id really like to know where retro lover got his 360 and that stuf for that price. I dont understand it because thats £100 cheaper than everywhere else.

on eBay they quite often go for £200-£230, though with not as much stuff, sometimes a game or extra troller though.

Well, end of Feb to May is gunna be nuts for 360.

Confirmed dates for games:

Crackdown - 23rd Feb

GRAW 2 - 9th March

NBA Street Homecourt (not gunna buy it, but looks interesting) - 23rd March

Virtua Tennis 3 - 30th March

Guitar Hero II is out sometime soon also... This doesn't even include live arcade games, man i can't wait till the summer drought when 90% of my money isn't be used by games...

Say goodbye to the clutter of cables

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows make unsightly cables a thing of the past

wirelessgamingreceiverforwindows1.jpg wirelessgamingreceiverforwindows2.jpg

OUT NOW

SYDNEY 15 February 2007 - The convenient, wireless gaming experience that you enjoy on your Xbox 360™ is coming to the Windows® gaming platform with the Xbox 360TM Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows, available today for just $29.95 RRP.

The receiver simply plugs into your home PC and lets you take advantage of the stand alone freedom of Xbox 360 accessories such as the Wireless Steering Wheel, Wireless Controller and Wireless Headset.

Eliminating the need for additional accessories, the receiver will be an affordable way of enjoying all your current Xbox 360 accessories, whether you want to dabble in a spot of PC gaming one day or console gaming the next.

The Gaming Receiver is also not just limited to using one accessory at a time. You can use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously, and the receiver will also work with unreleased Xbox 360 accessories in the near future.

With a simple, self powered USB 2.0 connection, the set up is straightforward and easily integrated into PC gaming scenarios. The 30 foot range of the Wireless Gaming Receiver allows for wireless gaming freedom.

Jeremy Hinton, Product Marketing Manager Xbox Australia and New Zealand, says, “We are now offering consumers the opportunity to tidy up their PCs at an affordable price. PC gaming is more popular today than it has ever been, and bringing the wireless freedom of the Xbox 360 to the Windows platform makes the gaming experience even more enjoyable.â€

Ok, It's my birthday today, and I didn't ask for anything for my birthday, as I was thinking of getting PS3 in march. However, I was wondering whether you guys could convince me otherwise into getting a 360. It just means I actually have something to instead of waiting another month to get a present.

Any help appreciated.

PS3 in terms of games at launch is going to have nothing on 360.

Online support is lackluster.

Its gunna cost you alot more to buy a PS3.