NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Got pissed off with Play.com cancelled my order for Xbox Live Vision + 12 months gold. Bought in gamestation for a tenner more (£60 total) and I also got Viva Pinata for £20!! Though the buggers charged me £30, as I waited for the bus home I noticed the error, went back and got my £10 refunded to me. I only bought it because people on here said its good, and for £20 I thought it was a bargain.

I should be back on live as of today. Though I'll probably use up my 48 day trials (of which I have three) first.

Anyone who doesnt have me add me, ReZourceman. Havnt played withN-Europe folk yet. Im mainly a GOW guy.

Working fine for me, downloading Paperboy now.
Yep, worked fine for me. It's half-term yet not many people come on?!

It must have just been last night. Now that I think of it, I was on at about 12. It was wierd to not see anyone on though. I'm contemplating on whether to get Paperboy, I think I played a rom of it a long time ago and it was fun.

Is viva pinata worth getting?

It rocks! I play it about once a week...but I mean that in a good way. I enjoy coming back to play it unlike some games where I complete them in 8 hours and then never touch them again!

quite nice, but there is little to tell you that it isnt halo 2

The guns they use? The level they're playing on?

I ordered Halo 2 from HMV for £5 on the 21st of Jan and its still on special order...hopefuly I will get it by next year!

I'm getting a Premium+Play and charge, & VGA cable. For £180 total!

:shakehead where?

:shakehead where?

It looks like that smiley is saying thats not a good deal. It sounds good. A premium for £180, I thought they were £280 so thats good.

Or is that an Oh my god you lucky person smiley shaking head?

Anyway congrats retro on getting a 360.

It looks like that smiley is saying thats not a good deal. It sounds good. A premium for £180, I thought they were £280 so thats good.

Or is that an Oh my god you lucky person smiley shaking head?

Anyway congrats retro on getting a 360.

No it's the face of I paid over £300 for that :(

I'm getting a Premium+Play and charge, & VGA cable. For £180 total!

Nice price, but voided Warranty on a 360 is risky business.

It's the one my mate selling.

Thats bullshit, hes selling because he wants the zepher. I quote.

Erm you get a years warranty. I'd love to know of another electrical product that offers you more then a years warranty out of the box without making you pay extra for it.

As everyone else has (kinda) said...if all these 360s didn't break down in just over that year, then there wouldn't be a problem.

I ordered Halo 2 from HMV for £5 on the 21st of Jan and its still on special order...hopefuly I will get it by next year!

I ordered a CD in November thats still on 'Special Order'

Wonder if it will ever turn up...

Erm you get a years warranty. I'd love to know of another electrical product that offers you more then a years warranty out of the box without making you pay extra for it.

Freezers/fridges/dishwashers - actually we got one from Fenwicks department store -and it came with a 24month warranty from the company that made the dishwasher, no extra costs.

It shouldnt need more than a 12 month warrenty if it was designed right in the first place.