NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

not sure about that, But this game Loads Loading.. seriously. You wait for it to load. and when it's done it loads more.

Interesting! I thought they were just gonna nick the cover thing from Gears of War...which I wouldn't mind...

That would be great if they had that, but I'm not sure how it would work in first-person. I've been finding myself wanting to do that in CoD2 after playing GoW and GRAW.

FIFA 04 has attrocious loading times, it does actually take ages to load up your game, there's no point in changing teams after a game as it takes too long so you just go to replay match but if you press A to skip the replays sometime syou go back to the main menu instead. :heh:

Whoever said PGR3 had bad loading times, go play Sonic.

GO ON, GO PLAY SONIC.

Try Smack down vs Raw.. more loading than game.

was away to post that lol

its not all bad though, at least with SvsR you can get the Diva loading screens :love:

Is PDZ any good? Thinking about buying it now after the news about the Halo 3 beta. I need an FPS!

Whoever said PGR3 had bad loading times, go play Sonic.

GO ON, GO PLAY SONIC.

Loading "Hello can you get me some fruit?" Loading ..... *get fruit that is 3 seconds away* Loading "Thanks for the fruit!" Loading...

Classic gameplay. :)

That would be great if they had that, but I'm not sure how it would work in first-person. I've been finding myself wanting to do that in CoD2 after playing GoW and GRAW.

R6V has that, sticking against walls even in first person camera. You just run around with the gun like an fps. When you press and hold LT you stick aggainst the wall and its like GRAW or GoW at that point. However you gotta keep holding LT.

Maybe while taking cover it could switch to 3rd person...kinda like Metroid!

well microsoft have sent me xbox to the wrong person! woohoo....

so now theyre doing an investigation, and sending me another,.

Damn, I played the worst match of GEars of War since I got the game. We were totally wiped out. It was basically a shotgun rally. Everyone used it, there were bits of meat flying everywhere. Hope I dont play that kind of match ever again.

Damn bloodsuckers! Gotta get off my lazy bum and get a credit card......

Just checked the price of a 12 month subscription to xbox live gold here in jolly old Iceland it´s 9999 ISK which is roughly 76 pounds, and play.com has it on 34.99

If you've got PayPal or something I could order you a subscription from Play, send you the actual code, and then you could transfer the cost price — i.e. £35 — to me. Assuming said code isn't region specific, of course.

Just got in from work and I've an e-mail from Shopto.net saying my copy of Crackdown has been shipped, so I should be playing that tomorrow. It's still listed as 'Pre-order' on the site, but if you try ordering it now you might have it by Monday — it's free next-day delivery to the UK, but only if you order before 17:30.

I'm not into this whole retro crap. Played Mario Kart 64, Root Beer Tapper, and Paperboy and hated all of them. Good job 2 of them were only trials.

Add UMK3 to that list. Why is this arcade and virtual console thing all the rage?

I alwas find retro games to be fun for about 5 minutes, then realise why games are now different and switch it off.

If you've got PayPal or something I could order you a subscription from Play, send you the actual code, and then you could transfer the cost price — i.e. £35 — to me. Assuming said code isn't region specific, of course.

meh tried PayPal wouldn´t accept my brothers card. but thanks anyway!

Damn is Crackdown out so early? :( Need to find money.

It's out on Friday, but Shopto.net, like many e-tailers, send out games when they get stock as opposed to when The Man says they can.

Here's hoping I get a few days lead on FFXII, too.

Add UMK3 to that list. Why is this arcade and virtual console thing all the rage?

Its mostly about the memories. I am 24 years old and have been playing games all my life so for me to get to experience the games that I was brought up on again is a fantastic experience.

Just got in from work and I've an e-mail from Shopto.net saying my copy of Crackdown has been shipped, so I should be playing that tomorrow.

You get post on a Sunday?

Its mostly about the memories. I am 24 years old and have been playing games all my life so for me to get to experience the games that I was brought up on again is a fantastic experience.

Yeah, to play the same games you loved as a kid is great. I downloaded Golden Axe off the VC and I still love it lots. Same with Sim City.

Although Mario Kart 64 may seem pretty crappy and slow if you've never played it before, I have so many awesome memories of it. I'll be downloading it again at one point.

I can understand that. Maybe it's just I never really liked these games in the first place? Because I do still love the Sonic games. And Tetris DS is still really good (being basically the same as every other Tetris game EVER).

Typical. After saying my 360 was working fine with everyone saying how crap it was crashing and generally breaking down, mine has now crashed twice in the last 2 days.

Not impressed. I'm just waiting for the red lights now. If it fucks up after the warrenty expires I'm buying a PS3. I've got a fair few months yet though.

Crashed again *Hugs Wii*

Crashed for the 3rd time tonight.

Halo 3 control scheme minus the X button..

"Multiplayer Control Scheme as of 3:43pm Today (subject to change).

Left and right sticks: Movement and look. Just like H2.

Click left and right sticks: Crouch and zoom – just like H2, although there is a “toggle crouch” option, so that you can stay crouched until you click the stick again.

A: Jump

B: Melee attack. Note: B may also be used to activate a subtle, but nifty context-sensitive feature.

Y: Switch to next weapon.

X: Activate mysterious new feature which on the cool scale falls somewhere between “crouch” and “activate Fantanas on speed dial.”

LT: Toss grenade.

RT: Shoot weapon.

LB: Cycle grenade type (you have at least three types of grenade now, so they must be cycled rather than switched).

RB: Pick up weapon/activate stuff/reload/use turrets and so on.

Note: If you hold LB while standing over a dual wieldable weapon, you’ll pick it up in your left hand – a huge improvement over the “Y” button in Halo 2. This doesn’t affect grenade cycling, because you can still tap LB to cycle grenades, but you can’t toss ‘em while dual wielding anyway. So it’s moot. After about ten minutes of play, it feels incredibly natural, with the lone downside that you have trouble adjusting when you go back to Halo 2. But more vitally, LB reloads the weapon in your left hand, individually when you’re dual-wielding.

BACK: Calls up the Multiplayer “player menu” – where you can mute jerks, see gamer data and so on. The back button is useful, but tough to press in really hectic action, since it’s so close to the Guide button.

START: Pause menu (which is translucent so you can adjust controls without losing track of what’s on screen) and one or two other significant goodies we haven’t revealed yet. From here you can also end or quit a game, naturally.

D-PAD: Used for sweet circular fighting game moves. No wait, my bad - it is currently used to activate team chat, but that’s very provisional. This is being given a lot of care and attention and is tied to other matters, such as your default settings and how team chat and proximity voice work. You’d be amazed how much testing and thought goes into this stuff."

Those controls seem to be the same as any other fps games controls. Apart from the X button, I wonder what it does..

That Guy remind me never to choose that Vegas track on 5 laps ever again!

Does anyone have an idea on how much Worms will cost? I want to get another game but I dont want to leave myself short for Worms.