NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm at work, so someone watch it and tell me how dumb the people in it are! :D

What time is it on? 7? I will so be hitting it if so.

The people at AVForums were suspecting foul play going on. The 360 has been out for over a year and now they do this with just over a month before the PS3 lanuch.

I'll be watching it fo' sure :)

Listening to 1upYours (Feb 9th) i decided i will definitely get Crackdown, it soudns very, very good.

From what i've played of it I don't like Crackdown. I seem to be in the minority. I really want a new 360 game, but they're all out after the summer dammit.

I liked Crackdown. I loved just jumping everywhere. I like the sound of letting people decide what the last achievement is. 'Carry a civilian to the top of the highest tower and throw them off'. That would be cool.

yes it sunk in within the first few seconds. Caris called him a he/she. i loled. he also said PS3FTW!!!11one.

so now we know, go on watchdog and get a new console and lots of freebees

haha, that made my night me and my brother were watching it then when the wilderbeast came on we just looked at each other and burst out luaghing.

Microsoft wouldn't have so many problems with people disliking them about all that if they made the warrenty longer.

Well, at least rokhed got a free60:heh:

Microsoft wouldn't have so many problems with people disliking them about all that if they made the warrenty longer.

Well, at least rokhed got a free60:heh:

Erm you get a years warranty. I'd love to know of another electrical product that offers you more then a years warranty out of the box without making you pay extra for it.

Erm you get a years warranty. I'd love to know of another electrical product that offers you more then a years warranty out of the box without making you pay extra for it.

Most other products dont have a otherheating problem.

I'd love to know of another electronic product that breaks down every time you so much as breathe a little too heavily.

I'd love to know *cough* PS3 FANBOY!!!1111 *cough* erm......

LeCie Hard Drives have 2 years!

HA! Here in jolly old Iceland every electronic product have a two year warrant some up to 3 year warrants

Are the servers down or did no-one on my friends list go on their xbox last night? Theres at least 1 person on it every day. It was just wierd to see.

Are the servers down or did no-one on my friends list go on their xbox last night? Theres at least 1 person on it every day. It was just wierd to see.

Working fine for me, downloading Paperboy now.