NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You up for joining in the fun on Saturday? Doesn't matter if you're rubbish, I'm not exactly a master.

Yea that sounds awesome! What time? And what sort of race,?Cat and Mouse if my favourite by a mile because you don't need that much skill!:heh:

Does anyone have any tips for Cat and Mouse because I'v played about 10 games and I finally one the last one!...I know lame!

Speaking of Lumines. I'm now playing Lumines PLUS on my PS2! Ohh full blast Lumines 1 music is a god blessing!

Some time Saturday night. I'll be on Live from about 7 anyway so I'll send a message when we're ready.

Speaking of Lumines. I'm now playing Lumines PLUS on my PS2! Ohh full blast Lumines 1 music is a god blessing!

Heavenly Star is great on Lumines. For me Geo Wars, Lumines, and Worms will keep me coming back to XBLA time and again. I'm not a fan of games with crappy old sound and blurry graphics.

Right guys, sorry to momentarily hijack the thread but, seing as ill have a load of extra cash after i buy the console, i ahve more money for games. etc.

I was thinking i'd get:

12 Month Xbox Live Gold for 32.99

Gears of War, Crackdown, Dead rising, possibly viva pinata at some point. Any others? (i know there are plenty) and NOT, PGr3.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48836

PC World: Get Live for £27.99 if you buy any game (that thread just lists the ones that are a good price). Can collect at store too!

Gonna sound surprising but im finding Smackdown vs Raw to be the most fun game ive got. It has its problems (mostly with broken menus) but theres a good fighting game in there. Can pick it up quite cheap (£15-£20) on eBay or over on the AV Forums trading board too!

Some time Saturday night. I'll be on Live from about 7 anyway so I'll send a message when we're ready.

Heavenly Star is great on Lumines. For me Geo Wars, Lumines, and Worms will keep me coming back to XBLA time and again. I'm not a fan of games with crappy old sound and blurry graphics.

You need to play Lumines 1/Plus too then. That game features better music than the second game. :D

Hmm... Y'know what? I'm still not seeing any Worms on the Marketplace... I don't care if they canned loadsa stuff to fit the arcade size limit, They are bringing it all back with a free download. :)

Whats F.E.A.R like. I remember seeing the PC version ages ago and thought it looked great.

Crackdown doesnt impress me at all so I need another game too play instead.

Well I can't say on the 360 version, but F.E.A.R on the PC is a great FPS. The game is all about combat pretty much.

The A.I is some of the best to grace a FPS at this moment in time. You'll just have a great blast shooting all the enemies. I remember one point where I was attacking a group and one of the soldiers jumped through the window at the side of me as I went through the door and started attacking me from behind, so unexpected. The game is unscripted too.

I coundt get to sleep last night so i decided to maybe get the Spanish league out the way on Pro Evo, got about 5 matches done on the 5 minutes setting. Got boring very quick. .So I went on Uno, havnt played that in a long time and I got a couple of achievements. Now I'm nearly at 6000. :D

Whats F.E.A.R like. I remember seeing the PC version ages ago and thought it looked great.

The parts of the game i played and wasn´t pissing myself in terror were very good!

Damn bloodsuckers! Gotta get off my lazy bum and get a credit card......

Just checked the price of a 12 month subscription to xbox live gold here in jolly old Iceland it´s 9999 ISK which is roughly 76 pounds, and play.com has it on 34.99

Damn bloodsuckers! Gotta get off my lazy bum and get a credit card......

Just checked the price of a 12 month subscription to xbox live gold here in jolly old Iceland it´s 9999 ISK which is roughly 76 pounds, and play.com has it on 34.99

:shock: :shakehead

wow £76.

Damn Uno. I was just playing it while readin stuff on the pc and I go through a match without getting any points!

Looks like I got into the Halo 3 beta via RewiredMind.com

This means I won't need to buy Crackdown afterall. Oh, happy days.

Does anyone have Just Cause?...Cos I just bought it for £22.50 and even though I should have really found out earlier...dos anyone who has it, like it?

Holy crap! Halo 2 just shipped from HMV! It only took a month!

My friend came into work the other day and asked what the cash trade was on a 360 and I said £127 (shocking really), but I'd give him £150. He said he'll think about it. I kinda want it now...

Does anyone have Just Cause?...Cos I just bought it for £22.50 and even though I should have really found out earlier...dos anyone who has it, like it?

Holy crap! Halo 2 just shipped from HMV! It only took a month!

I've completed all the story missions on it and about half of the side missions. It's a really good game, I really enjoyed playing it. I've sold it now though as I didn't think I would play it again after completing the main story.

My friend came into work the other day and asked what the cash trade was on a 360 and I said £127 (shocking really), but I'd give him £150. He said he'll think about it. I kinda want it now...

Go for it, its a great console.

Halo 3 beta details

The key piece of information is the bit about when the beta will begin. If you're looking to quickly hop into the Halo 3 beta after purchasing Crackdown next week, it looks like you might be out of luck. According to Bungie, "The beta will not start when Crackdown is released. The beta will go live when it's ready, which should be sometime this Spring."

The FAQ goes on to explain that there will be a few surprises for beta testers including the function of the much talked about X button, though the feature may not be actually mapped to the X button (that is still subject to change) and it probably won't be very surprising. "Just cool," Bungie says.

It doesn't appear that every map, gametype, or playlist will be included in the beta. Bungie is looking to only include enough to get the data it needs. What data is that exactly? While Bungie says it will keep an eye on message boards for feedback, the primary goal of the beta is to do stress-testing and, "gain valuable technical information that's only possible when we have tens of thousands of simultaneous players across the world."

I still think the X button will be disarm.

I'll probably buy Crackdown around the time the beta comes out, I want to play Crackdown too, but I can't afford it at the moment.

I cant afford it either at the moment.

COD3 on Veteran is quite hard. Actually its not that hard, its just ehy can shoot you even with the smallest bit of body out of cover which is irritating.

PGR3 has the worst loading times I've ever seen.

I cant afford it either at the moment.

COD3 on Veteran is quite hard. Actually its not that hard, its just ehy can shoot you even with the smallest bit of body out of cover which is irritating.

COD2 Veteran was the same. It wasnt that hard just annoying. You need alot of time, energy and will power to keep on going especially when you get stuck at one point for 2 hours ( happened to me! )

Was playing PDZ this morning and was once the game crashed on me when loading a multiplayer game thereby corrupting my data again. Thats the 2nd time this has happened and its so annoying as you lose all your multiplayer stats!

I still think the X button will be disarm.

Interesting! I thought they were just gonna nick the cover thing from Gears of War...which I wouldn't mind...